Sally Hansen Insta-Dri x Crayola "School's Out" Limited Edition Collection

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen, America's No. 1 selling brand of nail color and care, provides innovative solutions for every nail care problem and fashionable colors for every manicure and pedicure need. see more...

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri x Crayola "School's Out" Limited Edition Collection
Tracey C.
Tried the green one on acrylic nails. Quick-drying and long-lasting. In fact, it was intact when removed 2.5 weeks later. I like the shade for a late summer/early fall change of pace. I have not tried the product on natural or gel nails. I'm looking forward to trying more colors. Keeping the green on the shelf for a bit later in the year. Next stop: orange!
Tip: Better with 2 coats. Dries quickly, but not in one minute.
Bottom line: Re-buy
Kirstie H.
Smiths Station
This is one of my favorite polishes. I love the orange color. It dries super quickly and I was very pleasantly surprised with how long the color lasted without chipping or cracking. 10/10, would definitely buy again.
Chloe W.
Dallas
I don’t know why but these polishes kind of give me a nostalgic feeling. The packaging is so cute and it makes me feel like I’m just drawing on my nails with a crayon which is kind of cool in a weird way.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
These play super hard on the nostalgia factor. I picked up the shade Atomic Tangerine, a bright summery orange. This was my first time trying the Sally Hansen Insta Dri formula, and I got pretty much what I expected. It does in fact dry almost instantly, which is nice. However, it does not become opaque in one coat like it claims to (I needed 2 coats), and it does chip pretty quick. Overall I think these are cheap and fun enough to warrant picking up a few colors with the expectation that they won't last a full week.
Erin C.
I love this collection! The colors are so much fun and I love the insta-dri formula. I am that person who paints her nails and then has no patience to actually wait for them to dry so this line is perfect for me!  My favorite is the lavender shade but I have all of them!
SaVi B.
Smiths Falls , ON
It’s a little pricey for its quality , The colour is nice but it takes a few coats for it to actually work , I find it very opaque and chips .
Alexandra C.
Quebec, QC
The yellow shade is amazing! One of the most beautiful shade ever! But the formula lasts 1 or 2 days on my nails... It chips real bad.

Amazon