Sally Hansen® Insta Dri Top Coat™ Nail Polish

by Sally Hansen

DRY IN 60 SECONDS! GET OUT THE DOOR FAST WITH INSTA-DRI TOP COAT™ FROM SALLY HANSEN.

Our exclusive Acrylic Polymer complex hardens and dries any nail color to the touch in just seconds. And double UV filters help keep color fresh.

Use Insta-Dri Top Coat™ for a shiny, super-fast manicure that lasts up to 10 days.

Apply nail color. Wait 2 minutes and apply 1 coat of Insta-Dri Top Coat™ for a long-lasting chip-resistant finish.

For a mani in a minute, get Insta-Dri Top Coat™!

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose, Etocrylene, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ppg- 2 Dimethicone, Saccharide Isomerate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Algae Extract, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725).

How To Apply:

• Apply nail color.
  • Wait 2 minutes and apply 1 coat of Insta-Dri Top Coat™ for a long-lasting chip-resistant finish.

When do you usually paint your nails?? I usually paint mine on Saturday nights!
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Insta Dri Top Coat™ Nail Polish!
How would you rate this product?
Northford, CT
This is the best top coat on the market. It dries my nails in less than 10 minutes and keeps my nails protected and hard.
I love this top coat as much as the insta dry polished! Dries quickly so that I can get back to my busy life!
New York
Used for years then stopped and then bought recently and will use forever. Just good to have on hand always
Everett, MA
I can’t stand waiting for my nails to dry so I need something that’s quick fast and gets me out the door
Toronto, ON
This is the best top coat I've found, ever. It dries very quickly into a glassy finish that really lengthens the wear time of my polish (I always use a base coat and top coat to maximize the length of my manicure). The main issue I have is that this top coat usually gets quite gloopy by the time I'm halfway through a bottle, and then it leaves little bubbles on my nails when I apply it too thickly. Still definitely worth it for me!
Calgary, AB
Best top coat I have ever used! It dries almost immediately, making it a lot easier to paint my nails and go. My only complaint is that it's difficult to do a second coat because it dries so quickly - it just sticks to itself if you try to add more. I love this stuff though, it's a must-have in my nail collection.
Victoria , BC
Sally Hansen is a great brand at a low price. Easy to find, always long lasting and quick drying. Usually a thin formula. This particular one is great. Very quick and easy to use and no weird streaks.
💅💅💅💅💅

No tarda mucho en secar.
Da buen brillo.
Pienso que es un buen esmalte pero hay mejores que este.
 Además, tiene un precio bastante razonable.

💅💅💅💅💅

No tarda mucho en secar.
Da buen brillo.
Pienso que es un buen esmalte pero hay mejores que este.
 Además, tiene un precio bastante razonable.

Doral, FL
The product in half use is usually dried, and put very thick. It works well until you reach the middle, the layers become lumpy.