Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat™

Dry in 60 seconds! Get out the door fast with Insta-Dri Top Coat from Sally Hansen. Our exclusive Acrylic Polymer complex hardens and dries any nail color to the touch in just seconds. And double UV filters help keep color fresh.
Made in United States.

Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Sucrose Benzoate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Nitrocellulose Etocrylene, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, PPG-2 Dimethicone, Saccharide Isomerate, Algae Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, D&C Violet No. 2 (CI 60725)

When do you usually paint your nails?? I usually paint mine on Saturday nights!
What's your favorite nail color?
It really work?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat™!
Product Highlights
...fantastic.I think you can get the same result with the Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish-Clear.in reviews
Rosalyn  R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat™ uploaded by Rosalyn  R.
I love this. I have been using this for years. It dries the nails instantaneously. This is also a top coat. It provides great shine for days. This is so chip resistant. My color will last about a good two weeks. I always have this handy. I wish they made a matte version of this.
Christina  B.
Kingsport, TN
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat™ uploaded by Christina  B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of my favorite top coats for this price range. It dries super fast and doesn’t chip for a long time. I used it this week to go over some Halloween nail stickers and it sealed them in perfect. I’ve been using this top coat for years and It never lets me down. I’ve tried higher priced ones and honestly this one does the same job for way less.
melody B.
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat™ uploaded by melody B.
Purchased at: ULTA
When the red bottle appeared again, I stocked up!! I managed to blow it, because when someone compliments my nails,  I hand them what I have.  I didn't think I was going to have to do without. I should have learned my lesson when they did away with their black bottle. ThAt black bottle was the besssst ever. So now I use their red bottle. The instructions says dries in 60 seconds, but I spend too much time on my nails to risk.  So I sit still for 5 minutes. This top coat will help me wear my mani for almost 2 weeks. Usually by day 10, I want a different color.
Jennie M.
Highland Park, IL
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat™ uploaded by Jennie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Sally Hansen Insta-dri nail polishes. It’s all I had been using until recently so I needed a quick dry top coat and I needed [email protected] this. It works great! Thin but not too thin and it dries similar to the actual nail polishes, closer to 2 minutes.
Mia S.
Frisco, TX
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat™ uploaded by Mia S.
My nails dried SUPER fast with this top coat. It worked very well and it doesn’t require many coats. It lasted a pretty long time. Will be buying again in the future!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,039 reviews
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat™ uploaded by Lisa F.
Purchased at: CVS
I do go to the nail salon but I only get pedicures. No matter what I do, even gel my nails always chip very quickly after getting a manicure. So I’ve been doing my own manicures for a while now. I’ve always been on the hunt for a great top coat that makes my polish last longer and I finally found it in this Sally Hansen Air-Dri. Even with washing my hands as much as I do, my nails don’t chip at last up to 10 days. I also love that this has a UV filter to keep the polish from looking dull. It looks just as it did when you first applied it. Love this ❤️
Tanisha P.
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat™ uploaded by Tanisha P.
I literally cannot live without this stuff. Im always on my feet so whenever i get the chance to paint my toes i always make sure to top my new pedicure with this magic in a bottle!! It literally dries in less than thirty seconds. THANK YOU MS HANSEN lol!!
Jenna  I.
Greenfield, WI
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat™ uploaded by Jenna  I.
I like this product. However my manicure chipped within a few days but that is as expected when you use normal nail Polish. There are definitely better options but this works if you need something quickSally Hansen® Insta dry Top Coat
Madeline E.
West Palm Bch, FL
It’s a good top coat. Doesn’t chip easily, dries fast, and reasonably priced. It’s not top of the line but it’s definitely an affordable option.
Maria M.
South Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
It dry super fast I like the package is affordable not split good for stronger nails you can wear it with you polish nail or alone I like this I give a 5 is easy too aply no mess
Ask a question to the Influenster community...