MakeupNail CareNail PolishesSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops Nail Polish

Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops Nail Polish

by Sally Hansen

I heard this really works, but I would like to ask more people. I only heard one review. Anyone else?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops Nail Polish!
How would you rate this product?
Katelyn K.
Von Ormy, TX
Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops Nail Polish uploaded by Katelyn K.
Having two kids under 2, it’s necessary to have a fast drying nail polish. I love this stuff. I have it in the garnet color and it’s the perfect Halloween/fall color! It also doesn’t break the budget! Will be buying more!
Fernanda J.
I love this! I got mine at target, I think the price is good! It dries really quickly and give and extra shine to the nail polish.
Tiffany H.
Herriman, UT
This product Does its job, works well and fast. I use it every time I do my own nails!
Tonya W.
Havre De Grace, MD
This is the best instant dry nail polish I've ever used/owned. I can never sit still after painting my nails. Plus, I'm usually painting my nails before I go to bed. I've never had a problem with my nails looking messed up in the morning when i wake up. It also adds a really nice shine to the nail. I think I've went through about 4 bottles of this so far. Love it.
Camila W.
Boca Raton, FL
These drops are a lifesaver. If you’re like me and ruin your nails every time because they don’t dry fast enough, then this is gonna be your new best thing. I swear by sally Hansen, especially these magic drops that speed the drying process SO MUCH.
Yaradith M.
Tracy , CA
Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops Nail Polish uploaded by Yaradith M.
Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri Speed Dry Drops Nail Polish uploaded by Yaradith M.
This is my go to! I have bought it 4 times already. I usually do my nails every other weekend and I do my daughters as well. Usually I do hers as she’s sleeping because I can trust that this will dry them in seconds!!! It seriously is that great and I always make sure it’s in my kit.
Sofia A.
Billings
This is literally a miracle product. I’m very impatient and hate waiting for my nails to dry. This helps speed up the process so I don’t have to wait as long. If you are as impatient as me I highly recommend this.
Bailey S.
I love using this product! Great for when you’re in a hurry or if you’re impatient like me and don’t like to wait for your nails to dry! Have purchased multiple times and will continue to! Great price for the quality!
Mary S.
Port Deposit, MD
Love love this Ins-Dri before i had to wait for about an hour to make sure my nail is dry,it really save time a lot ,not pricey and works great. If course its eay to apply. Highly recommended.
Michelle M.
Macungie, PA
Love this product and use it every time I paint my nails at home! I bought this item multiple times and told friends about it too! It is easy to use and everyone I know loves it, including myself! I will continue to buy!