BY SALLY HANSEN

• I heard this really works, but I would like to ask more p...3 Answers
Michelle M.
Palmerton, PA
Love this product and use it every time I paint my nails at home! I bought this item multiple times and told friends about it too! It is easy to use and everyone I know loves it, including myself! I will continue to buy!
Bailey S.
I love using this product! Great for when you’re in a hurry or if you’re impatient like me and don’t like to wait for your nails to dry! Have purchased multiple times and will continue to! Great price for the quality!
Mary S.
Love love this Ins-Dri before i had to wait for about an hour to make sure my nail is dry,it really save time a lot ,not pricey and works great. If course its eay to apply. Highly recommended.
Tonya W.
Havre De Grace, MD
This is the best instant dry nail polish I've ever used/owned. I can never sit still after painting my nails. Plus, I'm usually painting my nails before I go to bed. I've never had a problem with my nails looking messed up in the morning when i wake up. It also adds a really nice shine to the nail. I think I've went through about 4 bottles of this so far. Love it.
Brandy M.
I absolutely love this speed dry liquid. After painting my nails I can apply the speed dry and in no time my polish is dry and I am ready to go. No more waiting around forever for my nails to dry!
Fernanda J.
I love this! I got mine at target, I think the price is good! It dries really quickly and give and extra shine to the nail polish.
Tiffany H.
Herriman, UT
This product Does its job, works well and fast. I use it every time I do my own nails!
Anchal J.
Best nail drying product ever. I can do my nails 30 mins before bed and they will not smudge. Inexpensive, quality product that does what is says (does try within a minute, but definitely quicker than all other top coats).
Bailey I.
This product is so amazing! It dries your nail colour in seconds. Enough to apply another coat without any problems. Totally worth the mini splurge of $9 bucks, this has saved me so much time and frustration doing my own manicures at home! Love it! 10/10
Charlotte R.
I love this stuff. My nails are dry in no time! It’s cheap and does a great job, what more do you want?!
Ann T.
Cleveland
I heard this really works, but I would like to ask more people. I only heard one review. Anyone else?