BY SALLY HANSEN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alese W.
St. Louis
This nail polish is my go to for my daughters nails. It is extremely fast drying and that's good when u have a 3 year old who won't sit down. She loves it and it's easy to use with a great consistency
Sara H.
Love this color and it dries so fast great for an on the go busy mom that wants her nails to look amazing ! I use this product weekly I have almost every color made ! I would buy again!
Sandrini S.
Lynwood , CA
There's nothing like a Insta-Dry polish, that does the job right! I love using it mostly on days when I'm rushing to get ready, and need it to dry fast, and I can storm out the door without it rubbing off on my clothes or anything I touch. I bought my polishes at Walmart!
Troyneisha J.
Baton Rouge, LA
Its a peculiar color. Furthermore in my opinion if you want good cheap nail polish. Slaly Hansen is your best friend. I do my nails a lot and use her all the time. You have to be patient with cheap things considering you didn't pay much. But for me that's far from my worries. Make sure you always base and top coat and the nail polish should be fine.
Alyse N.
Montgomery, AL
I don't wear nail polish anymore because of all the chemicals in it but when I did, I loved the Sally Hansen brand. It was one of the cheapest, while also drying the hardest. With other brands, no matter the price, I would get imprints in my painted nails no matter how long I let them dry, but not with this brand.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
I feel like my nail polish never fries so this is perfect after s mani. It dries so fast and it's a perfect topcoat. I purchase this at my local target and I use it after every manicure. Definitely recommend!
Skyla O.
Merrillville, IN
I have this right in my good nail polish collection. I have to hide it from my sisters. It is affordable compared to the other nailed polish. It need to be more easier to come off because it stains my nail even after hours of scrubbing. I would buy it but probably a different color.
Isaura D.
I like this product because the brush is very easy to use and my nails are done in no time. The longevity is OK, I wish it lasted more without chipping. Overall an OK product.
Waj U.
Alpharetta, GA
My favorite top coat. When I didn't use this my nails would take forever to dry and in the process would chip and smear everytime. This makes my nail color last longer plus it dries them up super fast.
Chelsey S.
I really like the color of this nail polish. I think it does dry faster than most nail polishes, but it did not have as long of a wear in comparison to a normal nail polish.

Amazon