BY SALLY HANSEN

New and improved Insta-Dri® 3-in-1 formula provides 33% longer wear and chip resistance versus old formula.

As the #1 quick-dry polish in North America, Insta-Dri® is formulated with a base and top coat for extended wear and full-coverage, streak-free shine. Dries in 60 seconds and requires just a single step so you can take that nail look to-go anytime, anywhere.

Available in a bright, vibrant range of 48 shades.

Ingredients for special finishes and some shades may vary. See package of specific product or contact local Consumer Affairs ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, TRIPHENYL PHOSPHATE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, TRIMETHYL PENTANYL DIISOBUTYRATE, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, BENZOPHENONE-1, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE, DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ALUMINUM POWDER (CI 77000), FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 19140), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI 42090), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI 15850), FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI 15850), D&C RED NO. 34 CALCIUM LAKE (CI 15880), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), D&C YELLOW NO. 11 (CI 47000), D&C BLACK NO. 2 (CI 77266)].

How To Apply:

• Apply one coat of Insta-Dri® to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 1 minute.
  • Finish with Insta-Dri® Clearly Quick for best results.
  • You've completed your mani in record time!

Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri® Nail Polish
  • "There's so many different colors to choose from, the nail polish goes on smoothly, and you don't need multiple coats to get the full affect of the color. " in 3 reviews
  • "There are so many colors to pick from!" in 1 review
  • "I used a base coat and a top coat and it chipped off my nails within 24 hours." in 1 review
Elizabeth B.
West Palm Bch, FL
This product is perfect for adding color or a quick touch up with limited time. It dries so quickly I can paint my nails while I'm getting dressed or just before I run out the door. The only thing that I wish it improved on was the length of wearability it chips almost immediately and barely even last one day but this is my only at home nail polish because it's so easy to continuously apply in between professional manicures.
Lydda L.
This is a perfect bright red shade that I keep purchasing over and over again. It is my standard! I use it for both hands and toes all summer long. It’s a great price and it actually does what it says: instantly dries. Honestly, it exceeded my expectations. I did not expect it to actually dry as fast as it did. I’m also pleasantly surprised for how long it lasts, usually around 4 days without chipping at all—which is amazing considering I wash the dishes every day. Touch ups are a breeze with this product and the new cost seamlessly blends in to the older coat. I usually do thicker layers and wait a couple of minutes with no fan or anything and they completely dry. This nail product spreads out nice and evenly without leaving any clumps. I use the clear version of this line as a top coat and it leaves my hands looking like I got then done at the nail salon (which I often do and this goes on great afterwards when the nail polish has chipped.)
stephanie t.
houston
Review for: HEATHER HUSTLE more...
I absolutely love this color! It’s the perfect pale lavender color. I’ve gotten many compliments on it. One coat of this polish and it’s very opaque already! I do two coats just to be safe. It really is insta-dri! It dries super fast compared to other polishes. I finish it off with an OPI top coat and it stays on for about a week and a half.
Alyssa M.
Mokena, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: MAKING MAUVES more...
Going on day 4 and still no chips! I'm used to nail polish chipping after a day or 2. I keep getting compliments on the color too! I love the fact that it dries so quickly because i am horrible at sitting around trying not to ruin my nails. 2 coats of color. 1 clear coat and after 5 minutes, I am good to go! Can't wait to try more colors!
Jennifer S.
Review for: Other more...
Sally Hansen Insta Dri polishes are awesome! The formula of this gorgeous strawberry red called "Let's Jam" is creamy and smooth. The wide flat brush makes it very easy to apply in just a few strokes and I really love that you don't need a base or top coat! It actually looks really shiny! This one is so pigmented that I could have gotten away with applying just 1 coat, but decided to do the second coat just to see if there would be a difference.

My favorite thing about these polishes is how fast they dry! It's perfect for me because I love changing my polish often and don't like to spend too much time waiting for polish to dry! The new packaging with the matching lid is nice, but honestly, I love the sleek look of the black lids. But I can appreciate the fact that if you store your polishes in a drawer, it is a lot easier to see what colors you have with these new lids! Either way, the formula is awesome and the colors are beautiful!
Angelia K.
East Chicago
I hate it. It was way to clumpy. It doesn't set and dry properly. It was smearing all over the place, 10 minutes after applying. The brush is way to thick so my fingers had nail polish as well. The bristles of the brush kept falling out and leaving indents in the polish. Would not recommend this at all.
Cristina F.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
Review for: SET SAIL more...
I picked the shade “Set Sail” up at my local CVS skeptical of wether of not it would work (it was literally only 4.99 compared to Essie’s 9 dollar polishes) and I was shocked at how amazing it was! The quality is comparable to high end products. It goes opaque in one coat (although I tend to prefer to use two). The applicator is really user-friendly and mess free for doing your own nails. It also does not chip or crumble or get goopy, and as it claims, dries super fast. I’m so excited to try out other colors from their collection but if you’re looking for a go-to summer shade, “Set Sail” is gorgeous and looks amazing with a bit of a tan!
Anu N.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: EXPRESSO more...
This is such a gorgeous color! I really like the thick wide brush and how the tip of the brush is curved. The polish has a very glossy finish that it looks like it's still wet even though it dries down fast. Adding a top coat wouldn't even add any extra amount of glossiness to the polish. The only downside of this nail polish is that due to the ability to dry really fast, I've noticed that the nail polish on the bottle gets rather goopy quickly. It still applies like a dream though, it just comes on really thick.
Anna P.
Newton, MA
Review for: SEIZE THE GRAY more...
This polish is great to use at home! The brush is wide enough that just one swipe covered my whole nail. I used the white shade and it is pigmented enough that I only needed two coats of polish for vibrant white nails. It also did dry very fast!! My only slight issue with it is that it kind of dries soft. What I mean by that is it gets scratched and dented easily, and peels off rather easily as well. I wasn’t expecting that because of the built-in top and bottom coat formula. That being said, it’s affordable, easy to find in stores, easy to apply, it dries quickly, and I love the color. Would recommend this product!
Marsha M.
El Dorado
I love this product. I use it all time. I do not want to do my nails and not have this product to top the polish with. It's good to keep several bottles on hand. I would love to have coupons or free samples of this item. Highly recommended for quick out the door top coat.
Linda H.
How long did it last for you? It lasted about a week for me then chipped.
Gabbuddy W.
Does this really dry fast because I got nail polish that said it dry's fast but it dried in like 10min??
Isabel I.
Did anyone find that this polish clumped at all?
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
What's your favorite nail color?
Cindy M.
Corbin, KY
What is your favorite color?