BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen JUST FEET Insta-Dri Smudge Proof Nail Color Steppin Out Red YOU HAVE no time for a pedicure YOU WANT a fast pedicure that lasts and won't smudge HOW IT WORKS: Breakthrough speed dry formula delivers beautiful, lasting color that dries in...

Buy on Amazon
Skyla O.
Merrillville, IN
I have this right in my good nail polish collection. I have to hide it from my sisters. It is affordable compared to the other nailed polish. It need to be more easier to come off because it stains my nail even after hours of scrubbing. I would buy it but probably a different color.
Alese W.
St. Louis
This nail polish is my go to for my daughters nails. It is extremely fast drying and that's good when u have a 3 year old who won't sit down. She loves it and it's easy to use with a great consistency
Sara H.
Love this color and it dries so fast great for an on the go busy mom that wants her nails to look amazing ! I use this product weekly I have almost every color made ! I would buy again!
Cierra M.
Lockport
Always dries fast for when you're in a hurry and doesn't smudge. This product is a definite buy. Lasts super long. I would recommend this to others. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy again