BY SALLY HANSEN

1 Insta-Dri Matte, 690 Mattitude in Motion (Bright Pink) Sally Hansen Nail Polish Fast DRY Fingernail Polish

Ciera L.
VIRGINIA BCH
Goes on easy and looks great. The color is very bright and kind just pops. I really like it. The down side is that even with a topcoat it tends to wear off quickly. I am usually lucky to get two to three days before its starts to chip and peel off.
Laurina B.
Colorado Springs
I love this formula! It does not chip super bad on my and I abuse my nails on the keyboard all day long! It is easy to apply because the brush is wider than most nail polish. It is also affordable! My favorite shades are Cinna-Snap and Mauve It! Will continue to buy this nail polish formula over and over!
Becca R.
Dallas
I absolutely love this nail polish. I don't like spending loads of money on my nails as they will inevitably chip so I just stick to the cheaper side of things in that realm. For the price, you can not beat this polish. They have amazing colors and for me, it lasts long enough!
jeanette R.
Fort Worth
i like this nail polish product for a few reasons. first thing, i really like the color, it's very pretty color. second it is matte nail polish & it dries fast. also very nice product for very good price. would recommend this product. prettyyy color.
Sofia M.
Boston
Favorite product from sally Hansen. Usually come back to the store to pick up more shades because me being so clumsy and impatient, hate waiting forever for nail polish to dry and always ruin it. But with this one that never happens
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is what I’m taking about! No one has time anymore to sit and wait for our nail polish to dry for up to an hour. While this dries to he touch within a minute or two, it’s still best to wait a few minutes longer before doing anything productive with your hands. NO problem here! I can wait a few minutes longer. The brand is well known and the quality of the product is wonderful. You absolutely must put a top coat on at least twice because the polish will chip off the tips fairly quickly if not. Great price and easily for at retail stores such as Walmart and Walgreens.
Anna Sophia C.
Fergus Falls
nail polish is fun! i don’t get to use it as often as i used to, considering i work with food, but it’s always nice to have some colour on my nails! sally hansen is my go to, basic polish. has many colours, what more do i need?
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
I live and die by this nail polish. I not only use it on my nails and toes, but I also use it on my daughter's. She's significantly harder on her nails and toes than I am, with the vast majority of the polishes I use on her only lasting a couple hours a day if I'm lucky. But I bought her the entire Crayola collection when it came out, and they are some of the most durable, long-lasting, vibrant polishes I've ever used in my life. Most of them only need one coat, two if you're using the lighter colors, and they wear like iron.
Keely-Shae S.
Russellville, KY
Dries fast. Very pigmented. Not too thick. Not too thin. Great consistency. One of the best polishes I’ve used. I love that I don’t have to wait forever for my nails to dry. It lasts on the nail as well.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
I love instamatte whenever you want to create cute bold looks and have time for nail art. It’s so easy to use with dotting tools and since it’s matte it doesn’t smudge as easy as the regular glossy coats do.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
What is you favorite color or colors ???
rosy R.
Is it a quick drying formula? ?
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
Iris M.
United States
Does it chip or wear out after a few days
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Sally Hansen insta-dry ;)

Amazon