BY SALLY HANSEN #80 in Nail Polish

1 Insta-Dri Matte, 690 Mattitude in Motion (Bright Pink) Sally Hansen Nail Polish Fast DRY Fingernail Polish

Buy on Amazon
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is what I’m taking about! No one has time anymore to sit and wait for our nail polish to dry for up to an hour. While this dries to he touch within a minute or two, it’s still best to wait a few minutes longer before doing anything productive with your hands. NO problem here! I can wait a few minutes longer. The brand is well known and the quality of the product is wonderful. You absolutely must put a top coat on at least twice because the polish will chip off the tips fairly quickly if not. Great price and easily for at retail stores such as Walmart and Walgreens.
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
I live and die by this nail polish. I not only use it on my nails and toes, but I also use it on my daughter's. She's significantly harder on her nails and toes than I am, with the vast majority of the polishes I use on her only lasting a couple hours a day if I'm lucky. But I bought her the entire Crayola collection when it came out, and they are some of the most durable, long-lasting, vibrant polishes I've ever used in my life. Most of them only need one coat, two if you're using the lighter colors, and they wear like iron.
Jessica G.
Martinsburg, WV
I use this brand when doing my daughter's nails. She is 4 and just doesn't quite understand she needs to let them dry before she can go play. I have used other "quick dry" nailpolishes and they just don't work. However Sally Hansen does the trick! My daughter can go right to playing after I paint her nails and she can "look like a princess" as she likes to say. I suggest this brand if you have little ones who are impatient or if you are on the go and add a little color to your hands.
Nicole A.
Pinecrest, FL
This was quite affordable I bought it at a local drugstore. It had OK color selection. It was a good formula when I apply. It dried within minutes. This formula does not last long it doesn’t even peel off like normal nail polish it fades off like in my photo. In the photo my nails have been painted for three days I don’t think it’s worth the value of what I paid.
Annalee C.
Temecula , CA
The color selection is great and I love how fast it dries but it’s like throughout the days of wear it keeps drying and cracks on the edge of my nails so my polish doesn’t look good for very long. And it’s so drying on my toe nails. It does this weird thing where, when I take off the nail polish my toe nails look like they’re falling apart, like stripping off. I highly recommend a solid base coat before applying, if you’re doing your own nails.
Linden W.
This is a really nice formula for when you are in a hurry. It dries super quick and the color selection is beautiful. I use this formula from time to time but it is not my fav from sally Hansen. It takes a few coats to build up the opacity of it but it is quite beautiful. I really just love the quick dry time. Nobody has time for waiting between coats, or polish that seems dry, but really isnt. This formula will not do any of that. Very nice for polish in a pinch.
Sweetie B.
This color of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte In a Haze is GORGEOUS! It's long lasting and doesn't chip like some other matte nail polishes as long as you remember to seal the tips of your nails.  It's very easy to apply and I love the type of brush that comes with this polish. It covers and coats your nails within three easy strokes. This polish easily lasted 6 days without chipping. When they say fast drying, they truly mean FAST! I would definitely recommend this product to ladies and gents looking for a beautiful, trendy shade of purple! I will definitely be buying this product again when I run out!
Shivani P.
Awful! My mother once had a bottle of this and I wanted to try it out since I needed to paint my nails fast. This nail polish DOES NOT apply very smoothly and DOES NOT dry “instantly” very well. It ends up feeling really sticky and gets clumpy fast. I would not recommend this product at all! If you really need an “instant dry” just use ice water instead.
Daria K.
I used the clear top coat for this and HOLY COW! It really dries so so fast! Other nail polish make me wait a good 30 min before I lift a finger, just to be safe. For this, I wait a good 5 min TO BE SAFE. It gives my nail polish a nice glow to it and helps it stay on longer, all while drying in a minute and letting me get back to my daily routine.
Hannah F.
It has pretty good pigment, and it does dry pretty fast—but for whatever reason, since moving to Colorado whenever I use this type of polish it bubbles like crazy!!! I’m pretty sure the high altitude messes with it—so if you live near sea level, this is a good choice, but if you live higher up I recommend just splurging on some Essie instead.
rosy R.
Is it a quick drying formula? ?
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
What is you favorite color or colors ???
rosy R.
Is it good in use? ?
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I love Sally Hansen insta-dry ;)
Iris M.
United States
Does it chip or wear out after a few days