Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Camila M.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #38 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Chaya K.
Review for: High N' Dry
Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat is one of the best polishes on the market. I have 3 brands of polishes that are my favorite and extremely high quality, the OPI, Essie and Sally Hansen brands are unbeatable. I love this beautiful shade 700 High 'n Dry. My first-grader is modeling this shade!
Blerina D.
Fillmore , NY
Review for: High N' Dry
It’s apply nicely and it
Dries fast so far I love it 😍 definitely will buy more nails polishes from Sally Hansen
Eliza S.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Review for: Other
I didn’t really like this nail polish. It chipped easily and came off after a couple days of normal hand-water contact. I’m not sure if the formula is weird or not, but I did notice it was runny and got all over my nail. The color is good and it does dry fast but other than that I wouldn’t recommend it.
Nikki C.
Chauvin, LA
Review for: High N' Dry, Scaredy Matte
Definitely drys super fast. Colors are soo gorgeous . My little girl loves these. It’s totally affordable.
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: High N' Dry
Love hate relationship with this product.. Love how fast it dries, but hate how easily it chips off my fingernails. Keep repurchasing because it’s quick & easy, but my polish never seems to last.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Other
I really like this nail polish. I love that the brush is rounded so it gets right on the nail and misses the cuticle. I have a few colors of these and use them when I need a quick coat and color. I definitely recommend to others.
Gemma M.
Review for: High N' Dry
Sally Hansen nail polishes are always my go to purchase. They are constantly easy to apply and have a beautiful color selection.
Erika E.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
So when I heard of this I figured I’d give it a try.
TOTALLY worth every cent!
I don’t have time to wait for my nails to dry so this is a nice change of pace!!
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blue. Its my favorite light blue polish out of all of the ones I own. I love this polish and the formula of it as well
member-ca85d
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Sometimes a girl needs to rush. This does the trick but otherwise is nothing all that special and doesn’t have much staying power.