BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Sophia M.
Trenton
Love this nail polish, it really is fast dry, it also does not make streaks on nails and goes on very clean . I would tell people to use it
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
So I saw this amazing color and wanted to try it out. The color looks great but not on my nails. The polish is a lot thicker than most nail polish but when it dries it comes out a little sheer. I found myself applying 3 coats to my nails. I didn't like the way the matte finish looked on my hands, but I was too lazy to take it off. To my surprise it started chipping the very next day. I decided I didn't like the matte look at all but was still too lazy to remove it so I covered the chipped parts and a gold glitter coat to make my nails shiny. Within 24 hours the polish was chipping off my nails again. I wouldn't waste my money on this. You can see the corners of my nails are already chipping in the picture. So far the best quick dry nail polish I've used has been from Avon.
Chaya K.
Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat is one of the best polishes on the market. I have 3 brands of polishes that are my favorite and extremely high quality, the OPI, Essie and Sally Hansen brands are unbeatable. I love this beautiful shade 700 High 'n Dry. My first-grader is modeling this shade!
Kaitlyn A.
Drys really quick and works great. Doesn’t chip too much and this is my good to color. The wand makes it easy to use.
Stephanie S.
Upland, CA
Love this color and does dry really really fast. Perfect for last minute touch ups and comes in a variety of colors
John C.
Cranberry Township
I love doing my nails but I’m also impatient so this nail color is perfect for people like me you can see the color really bright in this one, in other brands the Insta Dry color is really matte but this one you can see the color and that’s something that I love
Alicia D.
I will say that these nail polishes dry very quickly compared to regular nailpolishes. However, I don't like the nail polish brush and the nail polish itself is pretty thick.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Sarah L.
I love this nail polish! It dries SOOOO quickly!! I also love the application brush, I'm not sure what it is about it but it applies so cleanly. I would definitely recommend and buy more myself. It's very helpful if you're always in a rush and trying to get things done quickly!
Brooklynn K.
Fast dry is my favorite nail polish out there. I love the wider brush because it covers more of the nail and does it evenly. The colors are really pretty, it dries within minutes, and it has a great stay.