BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Hanna S.
Lake city , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this nail polish it dried pretty quickly and has a nice applicator. This has been one of my favorite brand of nail polishes I just feel like it is a splurge compared to my wetnwild polishes but it does last a bit longer.
Chenoa C.
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: Target
This is my go to polish for my toenails (I always get my fingernails professionally done). It dries within 5 minutes and is great for when you’re on the run or have a limited amount of time. The polish usually lasts about 5 days before chipping, but is easy to reapply or fill in.
Ana L.
San Diego, CA
Sally Hansen Insta Dry nail polish is honestly the only nail polish I can stand to use. I am super impatient and don't like sitting around waiting for my nails to dry so I need something that dries fast and hard, and this definitely does the trick.
Kassie J.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH!!! I have so many colors and I use it over any other fast drying polish. It’s reasonably priced and works seriously amazing.
christina r.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This polish lives up to its namesake. It dries incredibly fast and has a nice pigmentation. Glad they expanded colors. Definitely recommend this for those that need quick drying polish.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
I hate this stuff! It's so tempting to buy because yes it does dry fast. BUT it will come OFF immediately. It peeled off of my nails within 3 hours. WOW! I was so excited. I bought it last weekend to give it a second chance had tried before. Came RIGHT off my nails! Never again!
Caitlin B.
San Angelo, TX
This is my absolute favorite brand of nail polish. I don’t typically wear nail polish, but when I do, I use this because I know it will last super long and dry super fast. I own at least 15 different colors of this polish and recommend it to everyone.
Kylie K.
Saint Charles, MO
These are my all time favorite nail polishes! I have been using them since I was a teenager and very rarely will I use another brand. The variety of colors is beyond great. Not to mention they seriously do dry super fast so you don’t end up messing up your nails right after doing them/getting them done. The colors are always vibrant and 99% of the time they don’t chip or fade!
Holly H.
Tampa
Love this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It dries so quickly and the brush is the bomb! The color selection is legit as well:) super fun! Always a great price and go to product! Repeat customer on the regs. Super fun for girls night! I love sharing it!!!
Leikyn L.
Spokane
Tried the mahogany color in this line and I absolutely loved it. I would definitely recommend to a friend.