BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Paulina O.
Union, NJ
I'm always super impatient about waiting for nail polish to dry but this does the trick! Granted you still have to wait - I'm guilty of smudging my nails even after applying Insta-Dri but it definitely cuts down on the waiting time by a lot. Definitely would recommend!
Melondie T.
Sally Hansen insta dry polish is great for a cute and quick medi. The polish drys in minutes and then you can head out the door. I purchased my Insta Dry from my local Wal Mart. I buy the product all the time because I like thick nail polish one coat is all you will need💋.
Eliza S.
Bonner Springs, KS
I didn’t really like this nail polish. It chipped easily and came off after a couple days of normal hand-water contact. I’m not sure if the formula is weird or not, but I did notice it was runny and got all over my nail. The color is good and it does dry fast but other than that I wouldn’t recommend it.
Violet F.
Columbus
I absolutely love this nail polish. It is one of my top favorites and lasts a long time. It is definitely worth the investment. I use this often and have no complaints. The price is affordable as well. I would definitely buy this product again.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
This really does what is suppose too, dries quickly and leaves a nice shine to it! I did also like that there were nice colors to choose from but definitely need more colors. I would buy this again. It’s nice not having to wait long for my nails to dry.
Rachel C.
Frederick, MD
This stuff honestly is instant dry! Not more waiting around for 30 min to let it dry! Just wait about 5 then you should be good. I've used the black before and it looks great. It's a little more than some of the other nail polishes but it's worth it
Kayla B.
Lynn, MA
Great product when you’re in between mani pedis and need a quick fix ! They have great color options as well. I love the flat wide brush because it applies color evenly even for my untrained clumsy hands. It dries super fast so no waiting around
Logan Y.
Dallas, GA
I have this particular polish in multiple colors(my favorite of which being a sunny yellow and a pale blue). It does in fact dry quickly which is a plus if you need a quick touch up before slipping on heels or heading out to the beach!
Charity A.
You have to be very good at putting on nail polish or else if you try to put on two coats it isn’t fast dry any more but omg pigment!! I love these they’re great! I wish I had every color! I recommend to everyone if we start talking about nails.
Bailey P.
Yuma, AZ
I like that it does dry very quickly. There’s a descent selection of colors and when I do paint my nails I tend to use this. It dries very fast, but gets gooey if you add too much at once. If you apply it in thin layers it works great