Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Jessica P.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Hands down the absolutely best go to brand for the girls like me who are always trying to paint their toes right before they walk out the house. πŸ˜‚ Thank me later. Lol.
Katherine G.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
the white color is more durable I use it frequently and it does not fall easy, I usually buy it in the farmacy beacuse is in every store and the price is very cheap
Jasmine D.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This Product here drys really fast and goes on like smoothly. Only thing I hate is that the product dries out quick so you'll need to drop some acetone in it to make liquid again .
Rosa H.
Roselle, NJ
Review for: Scaredy Matte
My favorite black and white from a drugstore brand by far. Not entirely opaque to cover in one coat, but it gets pretty close. It's also really decent for stamping nail art and watermarbles.
Chaya K.
Review for: High N' Dry
Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat is one of the best polishes on the market. I have 3 brands of polishes that are my favorite and extremely high quality, the OPI, Essie and Sally Hansen brands are unbeatable. I love this beautiful shade 700 High 'n Dry. My first-grader is modeling this shade!
Violet F.
Columbus
Review for: High N' Dry
I absolutely love this nail polish. It is one of my top favorites and lasts a long time. It is definitely worth the investment. I use this often and have no complaints. The price is affordable as well. I would definitely buy this product again.
Janette I.
Galt
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Love this product! It’s one of my favorite nail polishes. It’s a good quality nail polish at a good price. Drying process is fast, definitely would recommend.
Breonna M.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
These are my favorite type of nail polish because they dry so quickly. I have no one in my life to sit and wait for nail polish to dry so this helps a lot
Emily E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Sally Hanson insta dry is my fav! As someone who is extremely impatient and is always on the go I don't like to sit around and wait! These dry super fast!
Brittney F.
Woodstock
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I really like this nail polish, i do usually have to apply 2 coats but i do that with all polish. Sally hansen has cute colors and it truely does dry fast!