BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Mary S.
Woods Cross
For a quick and pretty mani, you can’t go wrong with this product! Quick drying, shiny finish. Last as long as expected and I enjoy painting my nails with it. I use this once a month and recommend it to others!
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s makes my nails look amazing!! This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend and you get the bang for your buck!!
Julia K.
carrollton, TX
Love Sally Hansen's insta dri nail polish line!💅 if you ever give yourself home manicures or pedicures you know this polish is the one for you! It dries so fast and one caught actually just does the trick. There is no need for a top go afterwards because it has a great natural shine to it. Also if you ever get it on the skin like I always do that washes off easily in the shower without chipping your nail polish. Also did I mention it does not chip fast like ordinary nail polishes? This is a must try for me,definitely, definitely definitely recommend to everybody!!!!!! ❤❤❤
Daniella D.
Back when I would polish my nails at least every week, these were my go-to nail polishes! They were easy and cheap at any drugstore, they would last long without chipping, good quality nail polish. I would definitely recommend this nail polish.

And btw they do dry very quickly.👌🏻
Chaya K.
Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat is one of the best polishes on the market. I have 3 brands of polishes that are my favorite and extremely high quality, the OPI, Essie and Sally Hansen brands are unbeatable. I love this beautiful shade 700 High 'n Dry.
Clarissa M.
Mckeesport, PA
I really love Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri products. I bought it at Rite Aid for a reasonable price! It dries as quickly as I wanted it to, and it doesn't smear like my other polishes.. I wish it were offered in a wider variety of colors, but I definitely recommend it to others, especially if you don't like to wait around for your nails to dry.
Brandi R.
Louisville, KY
One of the worst things about doing your nails in a hurry is trying to be super careful to not touch anything so you don't ruin the tediously beautiful nails you have just painted. This product definitely is a game changer when you are in a rush to get your nails done and keep them looking like they actually took time! Recommend this 100%
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I like how fast this polish dries. I hate ruining my manicure because I have an itch or something. I also like these matte colors. The color lasts pretty well. The only issue I have is that sometimes the color can be a bit uneven or streaky. That may be because it dries quickly or because I don't have enough product on the brush.
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
I use this nail polish a lot when I'm doing my youngest daughter's nails (she is 5 now) because she's always wanting her nails painted like her older sisters and mom but she doesn't always have the patience to wait for them to dry
♥Jami♥ W.
Absolutely love this set and the polish brand itself. It truly is instant dry. Especially if you wait in between coats. It dries faster than you can put it on. And due to this you have to swiftly put one sweep of the brush over each section of the nail plate. Do not reapply or try to even out once you have brushed the polish on.