Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Cheyenne C.
Lakeport
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I'm not a big fan of wearing nail polish but when I do I love using the insta dry collection. All the colors I've tried are very opaque and dry quickly. Lasting time could be a bit better though.
Jessica F.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The polish goes on smooth. And it actually doesn’t take long to dry. However the longer it is open the soon it starts to clump in the bottle. I wouldn’t use this product on a regular day to day.
Mikayla S.
Columbia
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Amazing. Black and white are the only colors I ever put on my nails. Very easy to use drys extremely fast. I use this product as often as I can. I bought it at ulta. And recommend to everyone.
Paige C.
Fairfield
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Really love how fast this dries and there are so many color options!! It doesn't last as long as I would like but when I'm in a pinch I will use this and it's supper affordable!
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Insta dri is my fave polish and im in looove with the black! Only color I use, dries fast, looks great. Takes a while to chip even tho I was my hands 100 times a day for work.
Maria P.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I love this product it works extremely well, and does its job very efficient will totally recommend it for people to use. I use this when I paint my nails and need to leave.
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Normal topcoats take up to 10 minutes to dry. Sally Hansen‘s Insta dry can be dry within 2 to 5 minutes. I will never use any other kind of topcoat for my nails ever again.
misty w.
Albany, GA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This product it’s smooth And it dries within minutes I’ve used a lot of nail polish but not quite like this I will definitely be purchasing this product over and over again
Rio N.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The instant dry sally nail polish is one of my favorite. They dry very quickly and always look so good. They have awesome vibrant colors and amazing top coats that I love.
Sheila S.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Product dried really quick.  Was able to do a touch up before going to work and it dries so fast, I didn't get nail polish on steering wheel. clothes, or computer.