BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Veronica D.
staten island , NY
I loved how fast they actually dried! Other nail polish brands claim to be quick dry but it isn’t. However, this one is! It’s very easy to use, i love the brush size.
Katherine G.
the white color is more durable I use it frequently and it does not fall easy, I usually buy it in the farmacy beacuse is in every store and the price is very cheap
Danielle D.
Blacksburg, SC
I love the sally hansen products. Especially the quick dri. When you have kids its so much harder to make yourself look good in a short amount of time. Sally hansen made it possible.
Nile Z.
Monrovia, CA
So I saw this amazing color and wanted to try it out. The color looks great but not on my nails. The polish is a lot thicker than most nail polish but when it dries it comes out a little sheer. I found myself applying 3 coats to my nails. I didn't like the way the matte finish looked on my hands, but I was too lazy to take it off. To my surprise it started chipping the very next day. I decided I didn't like the matte look at all but was still too lazy to remove it so I covered the chipped parts and a gold glitter coat to make my nails shiny. Within 24 hours the polish was chipping off my nails again. I wouldn't waste my money on this. You can see the corners of my nails are already chipping in the picture. So far the best quick dry nail polish I've used has been from Avon.
Alicia D.
I will say that these nail polishes dry very quickly compared to regular nailpolishes. However, I don't like the nail polish brush and the nail polish itself is pretty thick.
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
Normal topcoats take up to 10 minutes to dry. Sally Hansen‘s Insta dry can be dry within 2 to 5 minutes. I will never use any other kind of topcoat for my nails ever again.
Rio N.
The instant dry sally nail polish is one of my favorite. They dry very quickly and always look so good. They have awesome vibrant colors and amazing top coats that I love.
Rosa H.
Roselle, NJ
My favorite black and white from a drugstore brand by far. Not entirely opaque to cover in one coat, but it gets pretty close. It's also really decent for stamping nail art and watermarbles.
Erica S.
These are very convenient for nails in a hurry.
They look great! For a day.

Then it chips off. When I'm in a rush and need my nails to.look good I do this quickie Mani. I use the clear as a base and top coat.

It does the job. Then when I get a chance I use a longer lasting polish that takes longer to dry.

I always have several shades of this on hand. It is really helpful for those times I'm in a hurry!
Daniella D.
Back when I would polish my nails at least every week, these were my go-to nail polishes! They were easy and cheap at any drugstore, they would last long without chipping, good quality nail polish. I would definitely recommend this nail polish.

And btw they do dry very quickly.👌🏻