Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Emily M.
New Hyde Park, NY
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I love this!! I hate waiting forever for my nails to dry so this is the perfect product for me. The only thing is that the brush is weirdly shaped, but it’s otherwise perfect so I don’t mind dealing with it
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I use this almost everytime I do my nails and it works wonders I would recommend everyone to use these. Expecially if you are a busy mom on the go it cuts your drying time down. I would recommend to others
|Savannah| J.
Monessen
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This product is one of my favorite color nail polish Yet! I wear tie nail polish every time I wear flip flops and I see no need for improvement! Long lasting and it stands out . I would 100% buy this again
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This clear polish dries super fast. I like to put this on top my sticker polishes. I believe I got mine from Walmart for $1.99 which makes this super affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amelia H.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
It says insta dry. Obviously it won’t dry that fast. Every time I paint my nails and put them in front of a fan (10 min) , it still messes up.
I really just can’t deal with nail polish. I rarely use it .
Maggie H.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Great product affordable. Very quick and easy to apply for those who are always on the go. It exceeded my expectations. So long lasting. I bought mine at Walmart. I always buy this product. I recommend
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I love this top coat because it really matte-Ifys your nails! I used these on top of most nail colors I use. The product is very affordable and found at places like Walmart and CVS. I would recommend.
Breanne P.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I haven't use this specific color but I have use this brand of nail polish. It doesn't dry as fast as it says that it does but I love the color and how long the polish lasts. It doesn't chip very easy.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Review for: Scaredy Matte
These nail polishes are awesome! Insta dry means Insta dry and they barely ever chip! The nails are deep in color which every person loves. I apply it once and don't feel a need to reapply. Def a buy!
Cheyenne C.
Lakeport
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I'm not a big fan of wearing nail polish but when I do I love using the insta dry collection. All the colors I've tried are very opaque and dry quickly. Lasting time could be a bit better though.