Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Taline A.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Scaredy Matte
These actually take forever to dry. Nice colors to choose from, but they’re not fast drying like they claim to be. I stopped using it a few years ago, so unless they’ve updated their formula, it was never a huge sell for me.
Rachel S.
Stone Ridge, NY
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The colors are good and it dries quickly, but I feel that you have to apply a few coats to make the colors really stand out and I don’t have that kind of time. I need a one coat and go polish, and sadly this isn’t it.
Carmen R.
Riverdale
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The nail polish drys so fast but it also comes off fast. I love it but that’s the only downside of it. I recommend it but then I don’t. I’d buy it again some time soon. Hopefully this time it doesn’t come off so fast.
Jamisa L.
Hattiesburg
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This is perfect for someone in a hurry but wants and needs the perfect looking nails. It dries extremely quickly and leaves you with a flawless look. I highly recommend trying it for any woman or even your daughter.
Abby ✌.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Love these nail polishes. White and black are my go to colors for fall. It drys super fast perfect for when you are on the go but need your nails painted. Lasts up to about two weeks maybe longer if you are careful.
Kacie L.
Amelia,Ohio
Review for: Scaredy Matte
When they say insta dry they really mean instant! Stuff dries before you are even done painting the rest of your hand. Can be upwards of $6 per bottle but usually it goes on sale or you can get seasonal colors on clearance
Anjanette A.
Fort Worth
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This is a great tool for finishing off the perfect manicure! Helps dry the polish and allows the mani to last longer! Always a must for me, I usually get this at Walmart or Target, I’ve even seen it at walgreens!
Abbie D.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Bought this nail polish to use on my daughter since it is fast drying. The brush is nice and wide which I like. Worked perfectly for a squirmy 3 year old! It lasts pretty long too! I would buy this product again.
Mary S.
Woods Cross
Review for: Scaredy Matte
For a quick and pretty mani, you can’t go wrong with this product! Quick drying, shiny finish. Last as long as expected and I enjoy painting my nails with it. I use this once a month and recommend it to others!
Heidi S.
Bellmore, NY
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The color is good and I like the product, however I don't find that it dries any faster than regular polish. The concept is good though, and I hope they come up with something more effective sooner than later.