BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Jamisa L.
Hattiesburg
This is perfect for someone in a hurry but wants and needs the perfect looking nails. It dries extremely quickly and leaves you with a flawless look. I highly recommend trying it for any woman or even your daughter.
Lauren E.
Cleveland
I will never stop using Sally Hansen insta-dri polish. This stuff is one of the best inventions in recent times. Dries so quickly it's unbelievable! I highly recommend and would give more than 5 stars if I could!
Emily M.
Bristol, RI
I love this!! I hate waiting forever for my nails to dry so this is the perfect product for me. The only thing is that the brush is weirdly shaped, but it’s otherwise perfect so I don’t mind dealing with it
Evelyn R.
Baldwinsville, NY
This clear polish dries super fast. I like to put this on top my sticker polishes. I believe I got mine from Walmart for $1.99 which makes this super affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Amelia H.
It says insta dry. Obviously it won’t dry that fast. Every time I paint my nails and put them in front of a fan (10 min) , it still messes up.
I really just can’t deal with nail polish. I rarely use it .
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
This product really surprised me in how great it works! It dries so fast and like most of us we are always on the go and don’t have 30 min to an hour waiting on nail polish to set but I will always keep this product in my fashion wardrobe
Maggie H.
Great product affordable. Very quick and easy to apply for those who are always on the go. It exceeded my expectations. So long lasting. I bought mine at Walmart. I always buy this product. I recommend
Bianca E.
Cabot, AR
Sally Hansens nail polish DOES dry extremely quick. If you even put on a fairly heavy coat it's one of the quickest drying nail polishes I've ever used. It's great for when you're in a rush and need to get those nails dried in a hurry!
Rachel M.
White Haven, PA
I love this top coat because it really matte-Ifys your nails! I used these on top of most nail colors I use. The product is very affordable and found at places like Walmart and CVS. I would recommend.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
These nail polishes are awesome! Insta dry means Insta dry and they barely ever chip! The nails are deep in color which every person loves. I apply it once and don't feel a need to reapply. Def a buy!