Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Divya M.
South Richmond hill
Review for: Scaredy Matte
When they say insta dry they mean it. It drys in user 30 seconds. Makes it a perfect fit for busy moms like myself. I hate doing my nails and having them get destroyed because I need to get something for my kids. This product is life proof
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This product really surprised me in how great it works! It dries so fast and like most of us we are always on the go and don’t have 30 min to an hour waiting on nail polish to set but I will always keep this product in my fashion wardrobe
Jackie P.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Sally Hansens insta dry nail polishes are a must. I especially like white, black, and top coat insta dry polishes because their the colors I enjoy wearing the most and I'm always on the go so it's easiest for me to put these polishes on.
Bianca E.
Austin , AR
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Sally Hansens nail polish DOES dry extremely quick. If you even put on a fairly heavy coat it's one of the quickest drying nail polishes I've ever used. It's great for when you're in a rush and need to get those nails dried in a hurry!
Amanda S.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This polish is one of my go god for my nails. The color is rich with an epic application. The polish goes on smooth with a dry finish in little to no time. The price is very appropriate for the quality of product you are receiving.
Kathleen C.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This clear top coat is perfect for sealing your work and dries them super quick. No more worrying about having to be extra careful. Leaves a beautiful sheen finish. The brush also helps to cover your entire nail in one swipe.
Hayley M.
Covington
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The Insta-dri nail polish by sally hansen drys very quickly, so that is definitely not false advertisement. However, the nail polish gets very small cracks in it when dry in your nails, which is not very appealing close up.
Kelsey P.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The Sally Hanson insta dry nail polish is awesome! I have tried a lot of different brands and this is the one I always tend to go back to. I buy it at Ulta Beauty and would recommend it to anyone who does their own mani/pedi
Emma K.
Eudora
Review for: Scaredy Matte
At fist I loved this! I could quickly fix a mistake as I walked out the door and didn't have to worry about smudging. Then I realized it was causing my nails to peel due to the amount of alcohol used to quick set the polish.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I love these! They dry out really fast and the color lasts longer than other nail polishes! Goes on thick and you only need one coat. Close the bottle soon to avoid dry out. Affordable and great value. I would recommend!