Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Sam K.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
These nail polishes really are insta-dry! Also they only need one coat. I hate milky polishes that aren't opaque in one coat and honestly it is one of my pet peeves if they aren't. However, this only takes around two minutes to dry, three minutes put a glossy top coat on it.
Ashley E.
Arkadelphia, AR
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I love the Insta-dry by sally but you cannot add multiple coats without it getting too thick. The applicator is a little thick but it is easy to apply. I wish that it didn’t dry up so easily. But it doesn’t chip easy if you only apply one coat! I would recommend to others!
Tanya N.
Chickamauga, GA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I’ve been using Sally Henson for as long as I’ve been painting my nails, and this stuff right here is a must have when you’re as busy as I am!!! I don’t have time to sit and wait for my nails to dry, thank goodness for this, it saves the day and cuts back dry time 😊😊
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I have not purchased these specific colors, but in general, I love this nail polish.  It dries so quickly which is perfect for quick at home manicures and pedicures.  It reduces the chances of making a mistake or not being patient enough for your nails to dry!
Paulina O.
Union, NJ
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I'm always super impatient about waiting for nail polish to dry but this does the trick! Granted you still have to wait - I'm guilty of smudging my nails even after applying Insta-Dri but it definitely cuts down on the waiting time by a lot. Definitely would recommend!
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Sally Hansen’s instadry truly drys extremely quickly. The white polish is not very thick on the first coat, but most white nail polished are not. You can find it at any drug store or makeup store. I always use the Sally Hansen clear polish as well as a top coat.
Katharine K.
Alliance
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This product did dry very quickly - almost TOO quickly. I purchased this at Walmart when looking for a quick-dry polish for a weekend event. This polish gets goopy rather quickly. I used it twice and have not picked it out of my polish storage since.
Kimberly A.
Mesa
Review for: Scaredy Matte
These are just OKAY. I guess for the price they are decent, but they chip in three days or less. I guess that’s what get for buying drug store nail polish! Plus it can get chunky pretty quick. Maybe after three or four times of use. The polish dries.
Rachel C.
frederick
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This stuff honestly is instant dry! Not more waiting around for 30 min to let it dry! Just wait about 5 then you should be good. I've used the black before and it looks great. It's a little more than some of the other nail polishes but it's worth it
Danielle R.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I have always had super oily nails and it would take hours for my nail polish to dry. Ain't, nobody got time for that! Thanks to Sally Hansens fast dry polish, I can get back to life instead of blowing on my nails to dry them until I pass out.