BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Danielle R.
Rootstown, OH
I have always had super oily nails and it would take hours for my nail polish to dry. Ain't, nobody got time for that! Thanks to Sally Hansens fast dry polish, I can get back to life instead of blowing on my nails to dry them until I pass out.
Stephanie J.
I'm more of a neutrals girl so these are perfect! Purchased these at target and it really does dry instantly! It's so convenient not having to wait around for your nails to dry up! I'd recommend if you're looking for this commodity as well!
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
When they say insta dry they mean it. It drys in user 30 seconds. Makes it a perfect fit for busy moms like myself. I hate doing my nails and having them get destroyed because I need to get something for my kids. This product is life proof
Jackie P.
Sally Hansens insta dry nail polishes are a must. I especially like white, black, and top coat insta dry polishes because their the colors I enjoy wearing the most and I'm always on the go so it's easiest for me to put these polishes on.
Amanda S.
Raleigh, MS
This polish is one of my go god for my nails. The color is rich with an epic application. The polish goes on smooth with a dry finish in little to no time. The price is very appropriate for the quality of product you are receiving.
Allison M.
Bremen, GA
I understand this product is supposed to dry instantly, but this polish is really thick and dries too fast to get an even, clump-free coat. It's cheap, yes, but I will be spending my money on a more quality product in the future.
Kathleen C.
This clear top coat is perfect for sealing your work and dries them super quick. No more worrying about having to be extra careful. Leaves a beautiful sheen finish. The brush also helps to cover your entire nail in one swipe.
Hayley M.
Covington
The Insta-dri nail polish by sally hansen drys very quickly, so that is definitely not false advertisement. However, the nail polish gets very small cracks in it when dry in your nails, which is not very appealing close up.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I really like this nail polish. I love that the brush is rounded so it gets right on the nail and misses the cuticle. I have a few colors of these and use them when I need a quick coat and color. I definitely recommend to others.
Emma K.
Eudora, KS
At fist I loved this! I could quickly fix a mistake as I walked out the door and didn't have to worry about smudging. Then I realized it was causing my nails to peel due to the amount of alcohol used to quick set the polish.