Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Brooke M.
Portland, OR
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I'm a fan of the Insta-Dri nail colors. The black and white are staples for me because I like to do a lot of accent nails and nail art. These basics pair well with whichever pop of color I choose! They dry quickly and are very decently priced. I usually can find them at a drugstore with a buy one get one half off deal.
Danielle D.
Blacksburg
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I love the sally hansen products. Especially the quick dri. When you have kids its so much harder to make yourself look good in a short amount of time. Sally hansen made it possible.
♥Jami♥ W.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Absolutely love this set and the polish brand itself. It truly is instant dry. Especially if you wait in between coats. It dries faster than you can put it on. And due to this you have to swiftly put one sweep of the brush over each section of the nail plate. Do not reapply or try to even out once you have brushed the polish on.
Amy W.
Spanaway, WA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This is my go to for quick dry nail polish!! It never lets me down! But I don’t like that it chips quickly! Within 2 days of painting my nails, but the drying process is a breeze!! I would recommend this polish, if you need a quick short wear polish!! If you change your polish frequently this is a great one!!
Amanda L.
Sparta, NJ
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The best nail polish for someone like me who’s impatient and smudges their nails often. It dries fast. Small, and easy to throw in your bag and fix up wherever. My go-to nail polish, along with the quick dry top coat.
Shirley V.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Love this polish! This is one of my go to brands when I want to stay in my budget and get a fresh mani. It's super long lasting and it does exactly what it says it does ... Super fast drying ! I would love it if they came out with some more "in between" colors but other than that this is a great product.
Shannon S.
Pelzer, SC
Review for: Scaredy Matte
i have been using sally Hansen stuff for a very very long time and they have so much great stuff i love all of there products there so awsum and i have over i have to say 30 finger nail polishes from them i would tell any one to buy there stuff i will continue to buy there products there the best
Veronica D.
Staten Island
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I loved how fast they actually dried! Other nail polish brands claim to be quick dry but it isn’t. However, this one is! It’s very easy to use, i love the brush size.
Vanessa M.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Normal wear. I loved the black more than the white. White was a bit milky for me but it may have been just that single bottle. Excited to try it again. Clean glossy finish with a top coat it should last about a week. Some chips and peelage without top coat but still over all a great buy
Alexis Marie B.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I loved the finished job! It lasts me way longer than any other nail polish I’ve used. It doesn’t chip and when applying it, the paint was so smooth not dewy at all and it dried super fast I tend to always ruin my nails because they take long to dry but this dried within 5 minutes!