BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Candice M.
Edmonton, AB
Considering I love their normal dry nail polish I really expected this to dry fast and be perfect however you need multiple coats which increases drying time dramatically
Nancy V.
Calgary, AB
Love.love love all these quick dry colors I have about 5 different colors at home including this set. Takes about 3 mins to totally dry and I can get on with my day. Bought them at London drugs. Shoppers and superstore.
Kristen G.
Rawdon, QC
This polish really suprised me for the price!! It lasts long snd it really does dry really fast! My two sisters ate nail techs and they also love this product for a quick fix :) i recommend this polish for sure!
Emma F.
Spencer St, Burton Latimer
Doesn't dry quickly at all.
Chips easily, stays tacky for ages and smells seriously potent. About time the formula was updated too i think as it's still old school in comparison to others
Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
This product really surprised me in how great it works! I have tried a lot of different brands and this is the one I always tend to go back to.I would recommend this produc!
Becka J.
Brampton
Amazing Product. Never look back from buying this product. It dries quickly no issues for the future. In the past I've had to add a coat on top. Not with this product
tiff♡ B.
Toronto, ON
Black and white polish are absolute staples in a nail polish collection. I got mine at Walmart for an incredible deal! They have great opacity from initial swipe and I am shocked every time at how quickly they dry!! I recommend this nail polish for anyone looking to quickly get their nails done.
Maria A.
It truly is fast drying, so that is nice. You have to practice a couple times before you really get it down. You have to be fast and make sure you don't get too much on the brush. Unfortunately though it chips off my fingernails really fast. I keep it around though and usually just use it on my toes.
Sarah W.
Pontardawe, Swansea
Love Sally Hansen products and this does not fail to please!!
Beautiful colours in this collection and I’ve found only one coat is really needed and it does dry in seconds, both of which are handy if you are in a rush! Hardly ever chips or peels.
Definitely my go to product for manicures!
Crystal J.
Brantford , ON
I wasn't to sure about these but when I tried them were okay. I mean for the price the quality matches. I would purchase these again as I love the colours black and white so overall I was happy. I would recommend. Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Nail Polish