Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Denise Z.
Dubai
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The black nail polish is not as pigmented as i hoped it would be also you need atleast three coats to acheive a really solid colour hence defeats the quick dry purpose of the nail polish. It also chips easily and it doesnt last more than a week
Sasha H.
Miami Florida , FL
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I use it weekly when I go to the salon and make my manicure and pedicure is affordable and allow a long lasting to your manicure is easy to use and apply when you make your own manicure definitely I would buy it again !
Nancy V.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Love.love love all these quick dry colors I have about 5 different colors at home including this set. Takes about 3 mins to totally dry and I can get on with my day. Bought them at London drugs. Shoppers and superstore.
Masco T.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Me gusta mucho este brillo secante porque puedo pasar todo el dia pintando mis uñas y siempre se me dañan, cuando lo uso es perfecto porque en un minuto estoy lista para usar mis manos!
Emma F.
Burton latimer , Kettering
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Doesn't dry quickly at all.
Chips easily, stays tacky for ages and smells seriously potent. About time the formula was updated too i think as it's still old school in comparison to others
Lucri I.
Patchway, Bristol
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This product really surprised me in how great it works! I have tried a lot of different brands and this is the one I always tend to go back to.I would recommend this produc!
Becka J.
Brampton
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Amazing Product. Never look back from buying this product. It dries quickly no issues for the future. In the past I've had to add a coat on top. Not with this product
gloria v.
8248 NW 68th ST FB466 MIAMI, FLORIDA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
excelente color que me mantiene las uñas siempre bella y duraderas, me protege que no se me quiebre las uñas, color que me dura bastante y combina con cualquier tipo de ropa
Brande N.
Salt Springs , NS
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I have fairly small sized fingers so the brush size is perfect for me. This product is very much affordable but I find it chipped after just one day of use.
Kacey F.
London
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Do not like the polish at all, the coat is very light. it does infect dry quick but then again the coat is very light so you need to do it a lot .