Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Kristen G.
Rawdon, QC
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This polish really suprised me for the price!! It lasts long snd it really does dry really fast! My two sisters ate nail techs and they also love this product for a quick fix :) i recommend this polish for sure!
manar h.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!tart your review of (3 Pack) REVLON Nail Enamel Polish - Ruby Ribbon!
tiff♡ B.
Thorold, ON
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Black and white polish are absolute staples in a nail polish collection. I got mine at Walmart for an incredible deal! They have great opacity from initial swipe and I am shocked every time at how quickly they dry!! I recommend this nail polish for anyone looking to quickly get their nails done.
Maria A.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
It truly is fast drying, so that is nice. You have to practice a couple times before you really get it down. You have to be fast and make sure you don't get too much on the brush. Unfortunately though it chips off my fingernails really fast. I keep it around though and usually just use it on my toes.
Morgan's O.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I love this instant drying nail polish. It goes on thin but opaque and of course dries very quickly making it easy to add multiple layers, the brush head is nice and thick so it's easy to cover the nail. A great price for a great product. Would recommend to others and will buy again
Sarah W.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Love Sally Hansen products and this does not fail to please!!
Beautiful colours in this collection and I’ve found only one coat is really needed and it does dry in seconds, both of which are handy if you are in a rush! Hardly ever chips or peels.
Definitely my go to product for manicures!
Samantha B.
Orillia, ON
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This product is affordable and when paired with a top coat is pretty durable. My only complaint that it takes to long to dry between coats ... sometimes on the second Cost it can be still tacky but over a decent product. Would recommend anyone to try it and form their own opinion!
alexis w.
Winnipeg
Review for: Scaredy Matte
So affordable and pigmented!! The best nail polish at the drug store. I had low expectations and it blew me away. The black nail polish is a perfect black. It’s super easy to apply and really does dry fast. The brush is thick and coats the whole nail in one swipe! Love this polish!
Crystal J.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I wasn't to sure about these but when I tried them were okay. I mean for the price the quality matches. I would purchase these again as I love the colours black and white so overall I was happy. I would recommend. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel, Top Coat, .5 fl oz
Roukaya G.
mediouna
Review for: Scaredy Matte
"I love the color, it's a very pretty pale pink. However, the brush is massive and pack on way to much product, even when I brush off some polish on the inside of the neck of the bottle. It's very thick and difficult to apply evenly, and I have to repaint my nails multiple times to get my nail color to look decent. I think if you use a different brush and maybe a nail polish thinner you may have better luck with polish than I did, but I would personally try a different nail polish and don't think that this one is worth the hassle."