Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Erica S.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
These are very convenient for nails in a hurry.
They look great! For a day.

Then it chips off. When I'm in a rush and need my nails to.look good I do this quickie Mani. I use the clear as a base and top coat.

It does the job. Then when I get a chance I use a longer lasting polish that takes longer to dry.

I always have several shades of this on hand. It is really helpful for those times I'm in a hurry!
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
.....okay. Let’s get this straight - the first 2 or 3 times you use insta dri is great. Quick dry - beautiful colors and very few coats - but no matter how much you tighten the lid it always always always dries out I to a gloopy separated mess. Why?!?!
Daniella D.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Back when I would polish my nails at least every week, these were my go-to nail polishes! They were easy and cheap at any drugstore, they would last long without chipping, good quality nail polish. I would definitely recommend this nail polish.

And btw they do dry very quickly.👌🏻
Julienne L.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Cant go wrong with the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail color. IF you apply thin coats of nail polish at a time you will get a smooth bold color as your outcome! The nail polish brush is an amazing shape that makes application very easy. This is one of my favorite brands of nail polish for sure!
Liz L.
Russellville, AR
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I use this nail polish a lot when I'm doing my youngest daughter's nails (she is 5 now) because she's always wanting her nails painted like her older sisters and mom but she doesn't always have the patience to wait for them to dry
Lindsey T.
Fort Wayne
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I didn’t buy these colors specifically but I’ve tried several others and they’ve all been amazing!! They really do dry incredibly fast. And they last about the same amount of time as Amy other polish. I also love the way the brush is designed...it’s got a curved edge and is flatter than other brushes which makes it super easy and clean to apply! LOVE this polish.
Danielle W.
Mounds View
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This is one of my favs! It goes on nice, and dries in no time. You'll be left with a shiny, and beautifully polished nails. I recommend the slick sata color this fall!
Clarissa M.
McKeesport, PA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I really love Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri products. I bought it at Rite Aid for a reasonable price! It dries as quickly as I wanted it to, and it doesn't smear like my other polishes.. I wish it were offered in a wider variety of colors, but I definitely recommend it to others, especially if you don't like to wait around for your nails to dry.
Brandi R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Scaredy Matte
One of the worst things about doing your nails in a hurry is trying to be super careful to not touch anything so you don't ruin the tediously beautiful nails you have just painted. This product definitely is a game changer when you are in a rush to get your nails done and keep them looking like they actually took time! Recommend this 100%
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I like how fast this polish dries. I hate ruining my manicure because I have an itch or something. I also like these matte colors. The color lasts pretty well. The only issue I have is that sometimes the color can be a bit uneven or streaky. That may be because it dries quickly or because I don't have enough product on the brush.