BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Love hate relationship with this product.. Love how fast it dries, but hate how easily it chips off my fingernails. Keep repurchasing because it’s quick & easy, but my polish never seems to last.
Lindsey T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I didn’t buy these colors specifically but I’ve tried several others and they’ve all been amazing!! They really do dry incredibly fast. And they last about the same amount of time as Amy other polish. I also love the way the brush is designed...it’s got a curved edge and is flatter than other brushes which makes it super easy and clean to apply! LOVE this polish.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I like how fast this polish dries. I hate ruining my manicure because I have an itch or something. I also like these matte colors. The color lasts pretty well. The only issue I have is that sometimes the color can be a bit uneven or streaky. That may be because it dries quickly or because I don't have enough product on the brush.
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
I use this nail polish a lot when I'm doing my youngest daughter's nails (she is 5 now) because she's always wanting her nails painted like her older sisters and mom but she doesn't always have the patience to wait for them to dry
Amanda L.
Sparta, NJ
The best nail polish for someone like me who’s impatient and smudges their nails often. It dries fast. Small, and easy to throw in your bag and fix up wherever. My go-to nail polish, along with the quick dry top coat.
Shirley V.
Hollywood, FL
Love this polish! This is one of my go to brands when I want to stay in my budget and get a fresh mani. It's super long lasting and it does exactly what it says it does ... Super fast drying ! I would love it if they came out with some more "in between" colors but other than that this is a great product.
Shannon S.
Pelzer, SC
i have been using sally Hansen stuff for a very very long time and they have so much great stuff i love all of there products there so awsum and i have over i have to say 30 finger nail polishes from them i would tell any one to buy there stuff i will continue to buy there products there the best
Chyanne E.
Dries instantly but chips VERY easily. Perfect for a quick fix before your night out but it will only last a day or two before it starts to chip. You’re better off going to the salon ladies! I recommend for a nice touch up before a date or a party night but not for long lasting every day use.
Vanessa M.
Normal wear. I loved the black more than the white. White was a bit milky for me but it may have been just that single bottle. Excited to try it again. Clean glossy finish with a top coat it should last about a week. Some chips and peelage without top coat but still over all a great buy
Sam K.
These nail polishes really are insta-dry! Also they only need one coat. I hate milky polishes that aren't opaque in one coat and honestly it is one of my pet peeves if they aren't. However, this only takes around two minutes to dry, three minutes put a glossy top coat on it.