Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Kalia Y.
Minneapolis , MN
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I also have the insta dry clear polish and it works amazing. It last me about half a month.
Alisha C.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Love using this polish and hen I have somewhere to be and don't have time for a manicure
Kourtnie M.
Raleigh
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The black is good but a little thin. Takes a couple coats. Good price not too much cost.
Ashley B.
Marrero
Review for: Scaredy Matte
These polishes are so fast drying and so pigmented. Such a great Polish for the price.
Kylie H.
Henrico, VA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Really does dry super fast. Doesn’t chip that easily. Good price as well. Lasts awhile.
Karen W.
Belle Plaine
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Dries very fast, much faster than you would imagine. The color is sharp and looks great
Lauren J.
South Lyon, MI
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The dry so fast! Great products. This is a very expensive brand however. Easy to apply
Nicole W.
Bathurst, NB
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Like this polish for a quick Mani, but it doesn't last long. Even with a proper base and top coat, I'm getting chips by the second or third day.
When you need to freshen up your nails quickly for "tonight" this is my go to polish!
Priya R.
Montreal
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I keep buying these because they aren't super expensive, and I really like the brush design. It's easy to apply, and dries very quickly. I buy these from my local pharmacy or Wal-Mart, I would recommend these and would buy them again. Some shades are more opaque than others, and you dont need 2 coats
Xoey Z.
Montreal, QC
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I was pleasantly surprised! I love how the applicator is wider than the standard nail polish and since I have smaller nails, this overs it in one stroke! Also the white is opaque like it's supposed to be and not streaky like most whites that require thick and multiple applications! Love it!