BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Hannah C.
Franklin, KY
Black is my favorite color, and so is white so I buy this stuff all the time. I need to get more colors
Sarah B.
franklin
I always use this nail polish. Quick dry nail polishes are the only nail polishes anyone should use.
Haley M.
Love this product! It really does dry fast and its a very smooth application! I definitely recommend!
Elexis C.
Chelsea, OK
Long lasting, fast drying & beautiful colors! I love this brand because I always know I can trust it!
Katie N.
Fargo, ND
These cover really nicely and I love the shape of the brush but they still chip within a few days.
Abigail G.
Houston , TX
This nail polish does dry quickly! The color is nice for a cute outfit. It lasts about a week on me
👑Vienna S.
Not a good product to use. Chips easy and dries really weird. A bit pricey for me . Poor quality
Cristin P.
Graham, NC
Lies! Does not dry quickly and stays think and wet feeling for sometime. Would not purchase again
Samantha M.
Enid, OK
Dries pretty fast actually. Great colors as well, and I can find it at Walmart so it’s convenient
Myranda M.
Burley
Very good colors! They dry really fast and I love how they look on me! Very much would recommend