Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Kelsey C.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Love this brand, It is affordable and the cost is worth the purchase. Have many great products from them.
Tiffany L.
Keithville, LA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I love how this product stays on a good while and sets super fast for a busy morning with kids it's go to
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I like this nail polish but this seems to chip pretty easy. I don’t feel like it has a very durable coat.
Myra W.
Provo, UT
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I looove sally Hansen!!!! Their nail polish drys super fast and never chips! I definitely recommend it!
Hannah C.
Franklin, KY
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Black is my favorite color, and so is white so I buy this stuff all the time. I need to get more colors
Sarah B.
franklin
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I always use this nail polish. Quick dry nail polishes are the only nail polishes anyone should use.
Elexis C.
Chelsea, OK
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Long lasting, fast drying & beautiful colors! I love this brand because I always know I can trust it!
Haley M.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Love this product! It really does dry fast and its a very smooth application! I definitely recommend!
Katie N.
Moorhead, MN
Review for: Scaredy Matte
These cover really nicely and I love the shape of the brush but they still chip within a few days.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Not a good product to use. Chips easy and dries really weird. A bit pricey for me . Poor quality