BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Aline O.
Campbell
This is a pretty good product I like using it and my daughter does to its a pretty good color we but it all the time
jada h.
Chips easy. This product is good in 1 coat depending on what color you are using. I bought my nail polish at walmart.
Rania B.
Manahawkin
I hateeee these quick dry polishes, they dry way too fast, the brush is way too wide and holds wayyy too much product
Tasha A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This nail polish I love the most because it allows me to paint my nails and not have to wait forever for them to dry.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Dries within minutes! Long lasting and goes on easy. Bought mine at Wal-Mart. It does what it claims to. I recommend!
Sàde B.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
I really like these nail polishes because they really do dry quickly. They are super cheap and have a lot of colors.
Rachael F.
Lincoln, NE
I dont really like these. They are very thick and in my opinion it clumps a lot. Its something i wont be using again
Amy L.
A very good polish. Great formula, easy to apply, and most colors are opaque in one coat. A great drugstore option!
Theresa S.
Sacramento
This is actually a great product. It sets fast and it hardens more then other nail polishes. It stays looking fresh