BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Love this black and white duo- definitely the staples of all nail colors! Perfect combo for doing so many different designs and stuff.
april c.
Las Vegas, NV
These dry really fast and I only need 1-2, coats. It always goes on smooth and evenly and with a top coat it lasts for about a week
member-ca85d
Sometimes a girl needs to rush. This does the trick but otherwise is nothing all that special and doesn’t have much staying power.
Lesley L.
Johnson City
This nail polish dries quickly and is available in a variety of colors! Goes on smoothly and usually doesn't require a second coat!
Kristen P.
Sumter, SC
I love Sally nail products simply because they haven't done me wrong since I was a little girl. It's a great polish and dries nice
Savannah P.
The Sally Hanson brushes are my favorite. They are nail shaped so it brushes on nice without hitting the sides of your nails (skin)
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this blue. Its my favorite light blue polish out of all of the ones I own. I love this polish and the formula of it as well
Heather F.
I am an avid nail biter! These products make my nails hard and are easy to apply and dry fast! I don't frequently paint my nails.
Ayla O.
Totally drys fast and doesny get as thick and its just awesome awesome awesome and great great gteat and amazing amzing amazing.
Sarah M.
Wayne, WV
Insta dry is instamazing! Love love love how fast this polish dries and how full coverage it is! My go to white polish for sure