BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Renata F.
Kissimmee, FL
as a lover of enamels, this is one of my collection, I like it a lot, it has incredible colors, I only find its duration a little smaller
Makeup B.
Panorama City
Best nail polishes. Can't go wrong with this. Black and nude. Two amazing colors. It's affordable and lasts long and it's easy to apply.
hannah b.
statesville, NC
Love this black and white duo- definitely the staples of all nail colors! Perfect combo for doing so many different designs and stuff.
Kristen P.
Sumter, SC
I love Sally nail products simply because they haven't done me wrong since I was a little girl. It's a great polish and dries nice
Savannah P.
Cass Lake, MN
The Sally Hanson brushes are my favorite. They are nail shaped so it brushes on nice without hitting the sides of your nails (skin)
member-ca85d
Sometimes a girl needs to rush. This does the trick but otherwise is nothing all that special and doesn’t have much staying power.
Lesley L.
Johnson City
This nail polish dries quickly and is available in a variety of colors! Goes on smoothly and usually doesn't require a second coat!
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
I love this blue. Its my favorite light blue polish out of all of the ones I own. I love this polish and the formula of it as well
april c.
Las Vegas, NV
These dry really fast and I only need 1-2, coats. It always goes on smooth and evenly and with a top coat it lasts for about a week
Heather F.
I am an avid nail biter! These products make my nails hard and are easy to apply and dry fast! I don't frequently paint my nails.