Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Aline O.
Campbell
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This is a pretty good product I like using it and my daughter does to its a pretty good color we but it all the time
jada h.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Chips easy. This product is good in 1 coat depending on what color you are using. I bought my nail polish at walmart.
Rachael F.
Omaha
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I dont really like these. They are very thick and in my opinion it clumps a lot. Its something i wont be using again
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
Rania B.
Manahawkin
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I hateeee these quick dry polishes, they dry way too fast, the brush is way too wide and holds wayyy too much product
Tasha A.
Colorado Springs, CO
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This nail polish I love the most because it allows me to paint my nails and not have to wait forever for them to dry.
Ana M.
Morgan City, LA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Dries within minutes! Long lasting and goes on easy. Bought mine at Wal-Mart. It does what it claims to. I recommend!
Theresa S.
Sacramento
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This is actually a great product. It sets fast and it hardens more then other nail polishes. It stays looking fresh
Ciera A.
Loveland
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Drys quick easy to do a lot of layers painted my nails with this color when I did acrylics stayed on pretty good
joeanna e.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I love this nail brand because they gave so much options and overall this product was great definitely recommend