BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
I am a fan of almost anything matte and I love this color range! I am a girl who is almost always on the go so the quick dry feature is my fave!
tanya p.
I was actually disappointed in this product. I found it took longer than expected to dry. Considering the name instadry it should dry much faster
ashley w.
They do not dry that fast and they get messy quick. They do have beautiful colors. It is very easy to apply I love the brush that comes with it.
Stormy C.
Las Vegas, NV
Comsistency is a bit think and it does dry out a bit too quickly, although I didn't mind the look of the result and it does dry pretty quickly.
Hannah S.
Williamson, GA
I love any nail polish that instantly dries. I'm jealous of those who have the time to wait. Every color I've tried so far applies beautifully.
Violet V.
At first when I got this product I was skeptical of the instant dry affect. However it actually does dry very quickly, which is very helpful.
meagan k.
Gulfport
This polish dries extremely quick so no need to wait hours drying nails. My only problem is I have small nails and the brush is quite large.
Kelly C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Good coverage, fast dry time. The only nail polish I use unless getting a professional no chip manicure. Gotta have the fast dry. Imperative!
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
No se que me gusto mas en estas pinturas, si los colores o la brocha que traen, te hacen el trabajo más fácil y con un acabo de otro mundo
Sophia M.
Trenton
Love this nail polish, it really is fast dry, it also does not make streaks on nails and goes on very clean . I would tell people to use it