BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Dominique J.
Fort irwin, CA
My favorite nail polish works perfect some white polish comes out weird and ends up looking like white out this one doesn't do that I love this polish
Bailey C.
Niles, MI
Sally Hansen nail polish is really great. This nail polish drys pretty fast, and you don't have to put many coats on your nails to get a good color.
Deja B.
Conway, AR
This nail polish does exactly what it says. It dried soooo fast. I use his polish when I'm on the go and need a quick polish to freshen up my look.
ashley w.
They do not dry that fast and they get messy quick. They do have beautiful colors. It is very easy to apply I love the brush that comes with it.
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
I am a fan of almost anything matte and I love this color range! I am a girl who is almost always on the go so the quick dry feature is my fave!
tanya p.
I was actually disappointed in this product. I found it took longer than expected to dry. Considering the name instadry it should dry much faster
Hannah S.
Hampton
I love any nail polish that instantly dries. I'm jealous of those who have the time to wait. Every color I've tried so far applies beautifully.
Stormy C.
Las Vegas, NV
Comsistency is a bit think and it does dry out a bit too quickly, although I didn't mind the look of the result and it does dry pretty quickly.
Violet V.
At first when I got this product I was skeptical of the instant dry affect. However it actually does dry very quickly, which is very helpful.
meagan k.
Gulfport
This polish dries extremely quick so no need to wait hours drying nails. My only problem is I have small nails and the brush is quite large.