BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Maria P.
I love this product it works extremely well, and does its job very efficient will totally recommend it for people to use. I use this when I paint my nails and need to leave.
Skylar H.
Winter Garden, FL
Normal topcoats take up to 10 minutes to dry. Sally Hansen‘s Insta dry can be dry within 2 to 5 minutes. I will never use any other kind of topcoat for my nails ever again.
Erika E.
So when I heard of this I figured I’d give it a try.
TOTALLY worth every cent!
I don’t have time to wait for my nails to dry so this is a nice change of pace!!
Janette I.
Galt
Love this product! It’s one of my favorite nail polishes. It’s a good quality nail polish at a good price. Drying process is fast, definitely would recommend.
Sarah B.
The only nail polish I will use. I am a stay at home mom and I don't have an hour to allow my nails to dry when I paint them. Live this stuff. Great colors too
Emily E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Sally Hanson insta dry is my fav! As someone who is extremely impatient and is always on the go I don't like to sit around and wait! These dry super fast!
Brittney F.
Lake Geneva, WI
I really like this nail polish, i do usually have to apply 2 coats but i do that with all polish. Sally hansen has cute colors and it truely does dry fast!
Breonna M.
These are my favorite type of nail polish because they dry so quickly. I have no one in my life to sit and wait for nail polish to dry so this helps a lot
jeanine R.
Gate City va
Sally Hansen install dry nail polish I love it goes on good and stays on. It doesn't chip at all I can wear it for almost 2 weeks without coming off some.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
I like all Sally Hanson polishes that I have tried. They usually are opac in one coat and the brush is great I have little touch up work after painting.