BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Maggie H.
Great product affordable. Very quick and easy to apply for those who are always on the go. It exceeded my expectations. So long lasting. I bought mine at Walmart. I always buy this product. I recommend
Hira J.
Linden, MI
These nail polishes are awesome! Insta dry means Insta dry and they barely ever chip! The nails are deep in color which every person loves. I apply it once and don't feel a need to reapply. Def a buy!
Cheyenne C.
Lakeport, CA
I'm not a big fan of wearing nail polish but when I do I love using the insta dry collection. All the colors I've tried are very opaque and dry quickly. Lasting time could be a bit better though.
Jessica F.
Eugene, OR
The polish goes on smooth. And it actually doesn’t take long to dry. However the longer it is open the soon it starts to clump in the bottle. I wouldn’t use this product on a regular day to day.
Paige C.
Fairfield, CT
Really love how fast this dries and there are so many color options!! It doesn't last as long as I would like but when I'm in a pinch I will use this and it's supper affordable!
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
Insta dri is my fave polish and im in looove with the black! Only color I use, dries fast, looks great. Takes a while to chip even tho I was my hands 100 times a day for work.
Maria P.
I love this product it works extremely well, and does its job very efficient will totally recommend it for people to use. I use this when I paint my nails and need to leave.
Breanne P.
I haven't use this specific color but I have use this brand of nail polish. It doesn't dry as fast as it says that it does but I love the color and how long the polish lasts. It doesn't chip very easy.
Mikayla S.
Columbia
Amazing. Black and white are the only colors I ever put on my nails. Very easy to use drys extremely fast. I use this product as often as I can. I bought it at ulta. And recommend to everyone.
Sheila S.
Product dried really quick.  Was able to do a touch up before going to work and it dries so fast, I didn't get nail polish on steering wheel. clothes, or computer.