Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Deja W.
Conway, AR
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This nail polish does exactly what it says. It dried soooo fast. I use his polish when I'm on the go and need a quick polish to freshen up my look.
tanya p.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I was actually disappointed in this product. I found it took longer than expected to dry. Considering the name instadry it should dry much faster
ashley w.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
They do not dry that fast and they get messy quick. They do have beautiful colors. It is very easy to apply I love the brush that comes with it.
Brittany G.
Staffordsvlle, KY
Review for: High N' Dry
I am a fan of almost anything matte and I love this color range! I am a girl who is almost always on the go so the quick dry feature is my fave!
Hannah S.
Hampton
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I love any nail polish that instantly dries. I'm jealous of those who have the time to wait. Every color I've tried so far applies beautifully.
Stormy C.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Comsistency is a bit think and it does dry out a bit too quickly, although I didn't mind the look of the result and it does dry pretty quickly.
meagan k.
Gulfport
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This polish dries extremely quick so no need to wait hours drying nails. My only problem is I have small nails and the brush is quite large.
Kelly C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Good coverage, fast dry time. The only nail polish I use unless getting a professional no chip manicure. Gotta have the fast dry. Imperative!
Violet V.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
At first when I got this product I was skeptical of the instant dry affect. However it actually does dry very quickly, which is very helpful.
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Scaredy Matte
No se que me gusto mas en estas pinturas, si los colores o la brocha que traen, te hacen el trabajo más fácil y con un acabo de otro mundo