BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Kayla A.
Alcoa
Love this line of nail polish. I am always ruining freshly painted nails because I can't wait all day for drying. This dries fast IF you do thin even layers. Do not pile it on or it will get gooey and stay wet and destroy your perfect look. Overall, you can't beat this line. Would love to see even more colors be offered.
Sarah L.
I love this nail polish! It dries SOOOO quickly!! I also love the application brush, I'm not sure what it is about it but it applies so cleanly. I would definitely recommend and buy more myself. It's very helpful if you're always in a rush and trying to get things done quickly!
Crystal N.
Big Spring
This polish is great when I am in a hurry and need a quick cover up on my nails and toenails! Dries quickly. Doesn’t last more than a few days, but for the price and using for quick polish it’s great!
Drew R.
Layton, UT
Dries faster than any brand I've used. Amazing color selection and great lasting finish. Make sure you use a cuticle old and lotion afterwords because fast drying nail polish is damaging to your skin
Brooklynn K.
Fast dry is my favorite nail polish out there. I love the wider brush because it covers more of the nail and does it evenly. The colors are really pretty, it dries within minutes, and it has a great stay.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Back before I decided to take my stress out on my once gorgeous nails I used to buy this nail polish! I loved how it was just the right amount of thick and dried in perfect time not too fast that I didn't have time to fix my mistakes (and yes there were A LOT), but not too slow that I had to sit their incapacitated forever waiting for them to dry. Also comes in a bunch of colors!
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Love hate relationship with this product.. Love how fast it dries, but hate how easily it chips off my fingernails. Keep repurchasing because it’s quick & easy, but my polish never seems to last.
Lindsey T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I didn’t buy these colors specifically but I’ve tried several others and they’ve all been amazing!! They really do dry incredibly fast. And they last about the same amount of time as Amy other polish. I also love the way the brush is designed...it’s got a curved edge and is flatter than other brushes which makes it super easy and clean to apply! LOVE this polish.
Kylie K.
Saint Charles, MO
These are my all time favorite nail polishes! I have been using them since I was a teenager and very rarely will I use another brand. The variety of colors is beyond great. Not to mention they seriously do dry super fast so you don’t end up messing up your nails right after doing them/getting them done. The colors are always vibrant and 99% of the time they don’t chip or fade!
Shirley V.
Hollywood, FL
Love this polish! This is one of my go to brands when I want to stay in my budget and get a fresh mani. It's super long lasting and it does exactly what it says it does ... Super fast drying ! I would love it if they came out with some more "in between" colors but other than that this is a great product.