BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Katie G.
Middletown
Short of buying indie brand polishes?  These are as good as it gets for both black and white polishes.  There are some more expensive brands that are just as good and don't get gloopy as quickly as these, but for drying time, opacity and application?  These are great.  I'm a fan of the wider, flat brush types with a rounded end that you find in these and several other polishes.  They dry fast, so needing a second coat isn't as big a deal as it would usually be.  They can get thick fast, as quick dry formulas tend to do, but they play remarkably well with polish thinners so that's not really a problem for me.  These are my go-to polishes for black or white bases for most of my nail art, especially because they're so affordable.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Love this line of nail polish. I am always ruining freshly painted nails because I can't wait all day for drying. This dries fast IF you do thin even layers. Do not pile it on or it will get gooey and stay wet and destroy your perfect look. Overall, you can't beat this line. Would love to see even more colors be offered.
Sarah L.
I love this nail polish! It dries SOOOO quickly!! I also love the application brush, I'm not sure what it is about it but it applies so cleanly. I would definitely recommend and buy more myself. It's very helpful if you're always in a rush and trying to get things done quickly!
Donna Y.
Edinburg
I recently bought the insta dry nail color. When I got it, i thought it was going to be a brown color but it was the most beautiful deep cherry burgundy color. I only had to apply one coat and it dried really quick. I am going to try different colors now. I loved it!
Crystal N.
Big Spring
This polish is great when I am in a hurry and need a quick cover up on my nails and toenails! Dries quickly. Doesn’t last more than a few days, but for the price and using for quick polish it’s great!
Drew R.
Layton, UT
Dries faster than any brand I've used. Amazing color selection and great lasting finish. Make sure you use a cuticle old and lotion afterwords because fast drying nail polish is damaging to your skin
Brooklynn K.
Fast dry is my favorite nail polish out there. I love the wider brush because it covers more of the nail and does it evenly. The colors are really pretty, it dries within minutes, and it has a great stay.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Back before I decided to take my stress out on my once gorgeous nails I used to buy this nail polish! I loved how it was just the right amount of thick and dried in perfect time not too fast that I didn't have time to fix my mistakes (and yes there were A LOT), but not too slow that I had to sit their incapacitated forever waiting for them to dry. Also comes in a bunch of colors!
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Love hate relationship with this product.. Love how fast it dries, but hate how easily it chips off my fingernails. Keep repurchasing because it’s quick & easy, but my polish never seems to last.
Kylie K.
Saint charles, MO
These are my all time favorite nail polishes! I have been using them since I was a teenager and very rarely will I use another brand. The variety of colors is beyond great. Not to mention they seriously do dry super fast so you don’t end up messing up your nails right after doing them/getting them done. The colors are always vibrant and 99% of the time they don’t chip or fade!