BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

Katie G.
Middletown
Short of buying indie brand polishes?  These are as good as it gets for both black and white polishes.  There are some more expensive brands that are just as good and don't get gloopy as quickly as these, but for drying time, opacity and application?  These are great.  I'm a fan of the wider, flat brush types with a rounded end that you find in these and several other polishes.  They dry fast, so needing a second coat isn't as big a deal as it would usually be.  They can get thick fast, as quick dry formulas tend to do, but they play remarkably well with polish thinners so that's not really a problem for me.  These are my go-to polishes for black or white bases for most of my nail art, especially because they're so affordable.
Kayla A.
Alcoa
Love this line of nail polish. I am always ruining freshly painted nails because I can't wait all day for drying. This dries fast IF you do thin even layers. Do not pile it on or it will get gooey and stay wet and destroy your perfect look. Overall, you can't beat this line. Would love to see even more colors be offered.
Julia K.
carrollton, TX
Love Sally Hansen's insta dri nail polish line!💅 if you ever give yourself home manicures or pedicures you know this polish is the one for you! It dries so fast and one caught actually just does the trick. There is no need for a top go afterwards because it has a great natural shine to it. Also if you ever get it on the skin like I always do that washes off easily in the shower without chipping your nail polish. Also did I mention it does not chip fast like ordinary nail polishes? This is a must try for me,definitely, definitely definitely recommend to everybody!!!!!! ❤❤❤
Bailey P.
Irvine, CA
I like that it does dry very quickly. There’s a descent selection of colors and when I do paint my nails I tend to use this. It dries very fast, but gets gooey if you add too much at once. If you apply it in thin layers it works great
Molly E.
Oakdale, MN
I really like this product because it dries fairly fast and it is shiny when it dries. I use this product when I am going to special occasions and need a color that will go with whatever outfit I decide to wear. The nail polish lasts fairly long, but can chip off easily depending on the conditions your hands are in and what events you do throughout the day. One bottle lasts pretty long. I will definitely be using again sometime soon.
Drew R.
Payson
Dries faster than any brand I've used. Amazing color selection and great lasting finish. Make sure you use a cuticle old and lotion afterwords because fast drying nail polish is damaging to your skin
katie f.
Ashville, PA
Back before I decided to take my stress out on my once gorgeous nails I used to buy this nail polish! I loved how it was just the right amount of thick and dried in perfect time not too fast that I didn't have time to fix my mistakes (and yes there were A LOT), but not too slow that I had to sit their incapacitated forever waiting for them to dry. Also comes in a bunch of colors!
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Love hate relationship with this product.. Love how fast it dries, but hate how easily it chips off my fingernails. Keep repurchasing because it’s quick & easy, but my polish never seems to last.
Lindsey T.
Fort Wayne, IN
I didn’t buy these colors specifically but I’ve tried several others and they’ve all been amazing!! They really do dry incredibly fast. And they last about the same amount of time as Amy other polish. I also love the way the brush is designed...it’s got a curved edge and is flatter than other brushes which makes it super easy and clean to apply! LOVE this polish.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I like how fast this polish dries. I hate ruining my manicure because I have an itch or something. I also like these matte colors. The color lasts pretty well. The only issue I have is that sometimes the color can be a bit uneven or streaky. That may be because it dries quickly or because I don't have enough product on the brush.