Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Matte-Mat Fast Dry Nail Color Collection uploaded by Chaya K.

BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Nail Polish

Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte-Mat Fast Nail Color HIGH N' DRY 700

katie f.
Ashville, PA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Back before I decided to take my stress out on my once gorgeous nails I used to buy this nail polish! I loved how it was just the right amount of thick and dried in perfect time not too fast that I didn't have time to fix my mistakes (and yes there were A LOT), but not too slow that I had to sit their incapacitated forever waiting for them to dry. Also comes in a bunch of colors!
Katie G.
Middletown
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Short of buying indie brand polishes?  These are as good as it gets for both black and white polishes.  There are some more expensive brands that are just as good and don't get gloopy as quickly as these, but for drying time, opacity and application?  These are great.  I'm a fan of the wider, flat brush types with a rounded end that you find in these and several other polishes.  They dry fast, so needing a second coat isn't as big a deal as it would usually be.  They can get thick fast, as quick dry formulas tend to do, but they play remarkably well with polish thinners so that's not really a problem for me.  These are my go-to polishes for black or white bases for most of my nail art, especially because they're so affordable.
Chyanne E.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Dries instantly but chips VERY easily. Perfect for a quick fix before your night out but it will only last a day or two before it starts to chip. You’re better off going to the salon ladies! I recommend for a nice touch up before a date or a party night but not for long lasting every day use.
Mia G.
Lodi, CA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
The color I bought was very good quality, bright and didn’t chip. The polish is a quality product for the price. It’s a nice way to treat your hands without the expense that comes with a salon manicure. I recommend this product if you’re ready for that gel mani look. Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Nail Polish
Julia K.
carrollton, TX
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Love Sally Hansen's insta dri nail polish line!💅 if you ever give yourself home manicures or pedicures you know this polish is the one for you! It dries so fast and one caught actually just does the trick. There is no need for a top go afterwards because it has a great natural shine to it. Also if you ever get it on the skin like I always do that washes off easily in the shower without chipping your nail polish. Also did I mention it does not chip fast like ordinary nail polishes? This is a must try for me,definitely, definitely definitely recommend to everybody!!!!!! ❤❤❤
Melondie T.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
Sally Hansen insta dry polish is great for a cute and quick medi. The polish drys in minutes and then you can head out the door. I purchased my Insta Dry from my local Wal Mart. I buy the product all the time because I like thick nail polish one coat is all you will need💋.
CinDy G.
Chicago
Review for: Scaredy Matte
This really does what is suppose too, dries quickly and leaves a nice shine to it! I did also like that there were nice colors to choose from but definitely need more colors. I would buy this again. It’s nice not having to wait long for my nails to dry.
stephanie J.
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I'm more of a neutrals girl so these are perfect! Purchased these at target and it really does dry instantly! It's so convenient not having to wait around for your nails to dry up! I'd recommend if you're looking for this commodity as well!
Allison M.
Bremen, GA
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I understand this product is supposed to dry instantly, but this polish is really thick and dries too fast to get an even, clump-free coat. It's cheap, yes, but I will be spending my money on a more quality product in the future.
Molly E.
Winona, MN
Review for: Scaredy Matte
I really like this product because it dries fairly fast and it is shiny when it dries. I use this product when I am going to special occasions and need a color that will go with whatever outfit I decide to wear. The nail polish lasts fairly long, but can chip off easily depending on the conditions your hands are in and what events you do throughout the day. One bottle lasts pretty long. I will definitely be using again sometime soon.