Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color - Racey Rouge by Sally Hansen

by Sally Hansen

Brand New

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color - Racey Rouge by Sally Hansen!
How would you rate this product?
Tempe, AZ
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color - Racey Rouge by Sally Hansen uploaded by Sydney G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Seriously my favorite drug store nail polish! To save some money this year, I’ve cut back on getting my nails done and started doing them myself. With a top coat and base coat, this polish stays on for 2-3 weeks for me. Love the vintage vibes of this perfect red shade! ❤️
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Walgreens
Literally dries in 5 minutes...great for doing your nails last minute before going out or an event. However, it does chip very quickly. Maybe lasts about two days if lucky three even with a clear top coat. Would recommend for people that do their nails last minute or to use in a pinch!
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite thing about this nail polish is the brush on it. It covers my whole nail in one swipe (I have a small nail bed). It dries very quickly so no sitting around for a long time waiting. I bought several other colors after trying it.
Lawrenceville , GA
It dries pretty fast like it says and the color last about 2 weeks but by the second week its already chipping off and what not but very easy to use and its not messy and like i said it does dries fast like the nail polish says it does
Madera , CA
This color I used for Christmas nails! Just how smooth it is. Just so satisfying to see applied. The formula can’t be any better. Does last a while just and a clear coat and bam! All good to go. I will be buy more of this.
Seymour, TN
Insta-Dri? More like Insta-Chip! This nail polish is terrible! It gets two stars because it does dry very quickly but it didn’t even last a day for me. Once I had one little nick it just kept chipping off!
I absolutely love this brand! The insta dri really works like magic! This stuff is perfect when you don’t feel like getting a no chip but you want a quick manicure that will last you more than a day.
Rosenberg, tx
This polish did dry pretty quickly, so if you’re in a rush and need something quick on your toes, this will work in a pinch. It dries with streaks and isn’t my favorite. This would be my last resort in my polish collection.
Toccoa, GA
This is a pretty good nail polish as far as fast drying time and colors, but it can have a kind of clumpy coverage no matter how much you shake the bottle. I believe a lot of it has to do with the brush bristles. But other than that it's a good polish!
kernersville
Great color. My nails tried super fast. They didn’t ship very easily while doing dishes or anything. I would make sure to do several coats it’s very good for the price and I think I would probably buy it one more time to try it again

Looking for your answer?