BY SALLY HANSEN

Brilliant Shine;Super-strong wear;Dries in 60 seconds see more...

Lovetoreview
I purchased this nail polish because I love dark shades with a hint of color, and I was not at all disappointed! I've always loved Insta-Dri for the fact of how easy the brush is to work with, and how opaque and fast-drying the polishes are! This shade can be opaque with just one coat, and dries very quickly. It's one of my absolute favorites that I have tried from their line, and it's my favorite polish in my collection for my fingernails.
Sarah C.
Louisville, OH
Purchased at: Target
This easily became one of my favorite nail polish colors ever. I work for a Domestic Violence shelter and October is Domestic Violence Awareness month. During the month of October, you wear purple in efforts to raise awareness. I bought this shade loving how dark and bold it was. It looks just as good on my nails as it does in the bottle - dries quick, doesn't need a top coat, extremely long lasting. I love this polish!

Amazon