Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color, Mint Sprint, 0.31 Fluid Ounce by Sally Hansen uploaded by Karen A.

BY SALLY HANSEN

One-stroke application one-coat coverage dries in 60 seconds perfectionist brushtm delivers a fast, flawless application that dries to a shiny finish in 60 seconds - available in 32 instantly irresistible shades;One-coat coverage;Dries in 60... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I absolutely love this particular formula from Sally. It gives great coverage in just one swoop and also has te more oval shape brush so it covers from your cuticle line better. Really does dry fast. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color, Mint Sprint, 0.31 Fluid Ounce by Sally HansenSally Hansen® Insta-Dri® Nail PolishSally Hansen® Insta-Dri Matte Nail Polish
Taylor P.
I barely use any other brand or formula than the insta-dri Sally Hansen to paint my nails. I feel it’s hard to get a good nail look when the product won’t fully dry and this one does quickly and nicely!
Marissa Z.
Germantown, MD
This had nice pigment, overall easy application. I like the brush, the color selection has improved quite a bit to include some nice nudes and some fun colors as well. I will definitely go back and try some of the trendier colors soon.
Liette H.
Dries super fast like it says. Feels nice on. Easy to clean up. It's a thick formula but smooth. The pigment is there. Only takes one coat but I always use two coats. BE CAREFUL and wait long enough for the first coat to dry before adding the second. Bit pricey but it's a good decently long lasting product. They have a good range of abstract colors. I personally DESPISE red nail polish and pinks and such. The reason is that my mother was abusive and so was her mother. They both wore red nail polish. I know you might think this is weird but if you have trauma you should know you aren't alone and there's other colors out there in good formula's.

Buy their ranges of greens and blues and silvers and blacks and other "kooky" colors, you will be happy about it.
Maribel L.
Modesto, CA
The formula in this nail polish is amazing. I am not a very patient person so doing my nails is a struggle for me but not with this nail polish. It really does dry within a minute. And the color selection is very good.
Karen A.
Austin, TX
I will give to this nail product five stars because it really works and it works better with acrylic nails dry in about 15 seconds so happy with this nail polish
Tara K.
North Wales, PA
Just doing one review for this polish, but I have almost every color in this insta dry polish. I have basically stopped buying all other polish because I love this so much. It dries so quick and stays on for weeks. I love it cause with a busy schedule, I don't have time to wait for drying nail polish. I also use it on my 8 y/o daughter and she loves not having to sit forever waiting to drying paint. If you haven't tried it please do. It's a life changer and it's affordable
Julianna H.
Granite Bay
Used a different color, but the same exact product. The advantages of having fast setting nail polish is having it set before you go and mess it up again. However, the disadvantage is that it also sets quickly so you don’t have as much time to fix mess ups and mistakes. Overall, good cover, color, and shine.
Katelyn L.
Cullman
I LOVE this! I use these so so much! They provide soo many colors and I pretty much have them all! I’m a very impatient person! The only con is that if you apply two layers, it takes a while to dry. but I guess faster than regular nail polish. Other than that, I love it.
Anne Marie W.
Raleigh, NC
This is the ONLY nail polish I buy! It dries super fast, doesn't chip right away, the colors go on nicely (for the most part), and there's a good selection of colors. It has a nice shine and has good pigment. If you haven't already tried it, I would recommend it!