76 colors available

BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Nail Polish

One Stroke. One Coat. Done. Nail Color Covers In Just One Coat, Brilliantly. The Perfectionist Brush Contours To An Nail, So Color Always Glides On Precisely, Quickly, Flawlessly. And, The Exclusive Flexiglass Complex Combines Beautiful, Brilliant Shine And Super Strong Wear. So Simple. Dries In 60 Seconds Toluene, Dbp And Formaldehyde Free Made In Usa Var Wccpi = "Prod5430278";

• Will it watermarble?1 Answers
  • Is this color bright?1 Answers
  • Is there a nude color of these you love for everyday? I want to fin...4 Answers
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color
  • "There's so many different colors to choose from, the nail polish goes on smoothly, and you don't need multiple coats to get the full affect of the color. " in 3 reviews
  • "I used a base coat and a top coat and it chipped off my nails within 24 hours." in 1 review
  • "There are so many colors to pick from!" in 1 review
Love love love this nail polish. The insta-dri collection has been my fav from Sally Hansen for quite some time because of how easily it applies. The brush is flat, making it super easy to go on in a few swipes without having to really try hard to "stay in the lines". & like most Sally Hansen nail polishes you only need one coat.

The name isn't a lie either, it drys in what feels like no time at all. By the time your done both hands every finger is pretty much dry making these Perfect as base coats - but I also have never had a problem using them for small details in nail art.

& of course you can't go wrong with that price. Sally Hansen nail polishes tend to be inexpensive, and I'm definitely not complaining about that.

I will be honest though, if you wear this polish with no top coat it will last you a day and then start to chip completely off. How ever, you aren't even paying 6$ a bottle, so can you really complain? I just pair mine with a SH top coat and they last so long
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I have to say I was leery of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Nail Colors, but then I saw the colors & I was like, "Omg I gotta try that one, and.. That one and..... THAT ONE OMG YAAASSSSSS!!!" LOL!! I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of color choices Sally pulled outta her hat.. I didn't expect quite so much, CHOICE!! This color 'Quick Sand' is a beaut. I absolutely love this particular shade. I love wearing polish but find that I couldn't really keep up with it. I'm VERY HARD on my nails, so polishing my nails goes something like; OK hhmm OOO! I'm gonna use the new polish I got today(so I do). aww damn! I forgot I need to do dishes & next thing I know I've managed to chip like every nail gf, it's SAD, I'm done with those dishes, now luckily, because I'm using Sally's Superfastquikdry, I just touch it up & VIOLA!! Perfection ;) Gotta Love it!! Try this polish, you'll love it I promise! (Thank me later.)
;)
Amy B.
Amy B.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Review for: Chartreuse Chase
This stuff actually works! This seriously saves my sanity. It's like I have to plan and gear myself up for nail-painting, because I usually do a base coat, then 1 to 2 coats of color, then a chip-resistant top coat, and by then I'm probably needing to push the "Yes, I am actually still here and binge-watching, Netflix, so please keep going" button, and I can't effectively do that with wet nails. This really does dry your nails, but things still need to "cure" for an hour, really, before things are set in stone, but that is to be expected. The Insta-Dri really just means that you can gently touch your nails without smudging them to death, which is great.
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Go For Gold
This nail polish Sally Hansen is of very good quality and is perfect to apply those days when you do not have much time to do your manicure.

Dry super fast and has a smooth finish that leaves a delicate look on your nails. Moreover, you can get it in many colors according to the season.

It is a product that is a little more expensive than others, but if you run with luck you can find it in sometimes discount or at stores like Dollar Tree.

I love Sally Hansen products and this is one of the best, definitely buy again and recommend it to my friends!
Elyse P.
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
I bought this color to go out of my comfort zone and I was pretty happy with my choice. It dries fast and has a great shine to it. The pigmentation is high and you don't have to use a lot of coats to pull out the color. It's also great to sponge on for an ombre effect if you do nail art. This is one of those products I could hoard and have in every color because it works so well. Most of us know the pain of having to wait for our nails to dry and this cuts the wait time in half. Just let each coat dry in between and you'll be fine.
Veronika S.
Veronika S.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Pink Blink
I love the color, it's a very pretty pale pink. However, the brush is massive and pack on way to much product, even when I brush off some polish on the inside of the neck of the bottle. It's very thick and difficult to apply evenly, and I have to repaint my nails multiple times to get my nail color to look decent. I think if you use a different brush and maybe a nail polish thinner you may have better luck with polish than I did, but I would personally try a different nail polish and don't think that this one is worth the hassle.
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Can us ladies all promise to have nail polish at the door on Halloween when we are taking the kids around trick-or-treating!? Treats for us polish junkies! I typically stick with OPI but I bought this for color on the run and it works great! My only complaint is that it color gets on the clear coat brush too easily. Moderate color selection but they're all unique so you're not stuck with generic colors just because you need quick dry polish. Fairly priced as well!

Colors Pictured:
•316/170 Expresso
•106/110 Clearly Quick
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Go For Gold
This polish color "Go For Gold" is so fun! I bought it on a whim from Target, not expecting the color to be so shiny/metallic as it seemed in the bottle. It really is, though! It went on with awesome coverage in a single coat. I wore it several days without it chipping off. The only reason I ranked it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it took a bit of extra effort to remove. You know how glitter polish is sometimes difficult to get off? It's kind of like that. I hope to find other metallic colors in this brand very soon.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Mandeville, LA
Review for: Making Mauves
First of all, I love the color!! It's close to gray, and with the smallest hint of shimmer. It is nothing too noticeable, but just enough to add a little something extra. I also love the "insta-dri" concept--it really does dry quickly!!

However, after using only a few times, the formula became very thick and "gloopy", making it hard to apply evenly and nicely. I would love to find this shade in a different brand because I do love the color but was disappointed in the quality after owning and using for some time.
Jaleith G.
Jaleith G.
East Hartford, CT
Review for: Clearly Quick
I love using this as a #topcoat when I'm refreshing my #manicure or had to paint my #nails before an event!

It's my #nail polish #musthave that I keep at home and at work. It's perfect for a quick run to the bathroom before a guest comes to the office.

Lastly, it really does dry very quickly! I would recommend waiting for five to ten minutes before washing your hands. It won't smudge unless you apply pressure to it.

Be sure to do the thumbprint check before you start digging in your purse!
Linda H.
Linda H.
How long did it last for you? It lasted about a week for me then chipped.
Gabbuddy W.
Gabbuddy W.
Does this really dry fast because I got nail polish that said it dry's fast but it dried in like 10min??
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
Did anyone find that this polish clumped at all?
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
CORBIN, KY
What is your favorite color?
Rula G.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Has anyone else used these for nail stamping?