BY SALLY HANSEN #28 in Nail Polish

Score an extra day of wear and up to 33% more chip resistance, all while adding the final touch to your ensemble in an instant!

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri® Nail Color’s newly upgraded 3-in-1 formula with built-in base and top coat offers shiny, extended wear in a single step. The new Insta-Dri has updated bottle  complete with color-matched caps for easy shade navigation. The revamped, full-coverage formula delivers an extra day of wear and chip resistance. One stroke, one coat, and you’re done. From soft, subtle neutrals to bright tones that pop, here are the latest vibrant shades to join the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri® range.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color
  • "There's so many different colors to choose from, the nail polish goes on smoothly, and you don't need multiple coats to get the full affect of the color. " in 3 reviews
  • "I used a base coat and a top coat and it chipped off my nails within 24 hours." in 1 review
  • "There are so many colors to pick from!" in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Review for: Other
Sally Hansen Insta Dri polishes are awesome! The formula of this gorgeous strawberry red called "Let's Jam" is creamy and smooth. The wide flat brush makes it very easy to apply in just a few strokes and I really love that you don't need a base or top coat! It actually looks really shiny! This one is so pigmented that I could have gotten away with applying just 1 coat, but decided to do the second coat just to see if there would be a difference.

My favorite thing about these polishes is how fast they dry! It's perfect for me because I love changing my polish often and don't like to spend too much time waiting for polish to dry! The new packaging with the matching lid is nice, but honestly, I love the sleek look of the black lids. But I can appreciate the fact that if you store your polishes in a drawer, it is a lot easier to see what colors you have with these new lids! Either way, the formula is awesome and the colors are beautiful!
Rebecca V.
Coeur d'Alene
Review for: Rapid Red, Lively Lilac, Expresso
Like a lot of products, I feel you need to have the proper expectations to enjoy this product. If you’re looking to put something on your nails and have them look perfect for a week, this isn’t your product. Buying this product and expecting it to be long lasting is like buying a red apple and getting upset it isn’t a green apple. Don’t buy it. You won’t like it. However, if you want something that dries instantly and don’t mind it chipping within two days, this is for you. I own a ton of shades because when my current one chips I like to change colors. I don’t have time to sit and wait for my nails to dry, I’m always typing or cleaning or using my hands, even when I didn’t plan to. I’d rather spend five minutes on my nails every other day than spend 30 minutes worrying over half dry polish once a week.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Clearly Quick, Black to Black, Rapid Red, Ablazing!
😏 Nail Polish is my Archenemy. Over the years, I've learned the hard way which brands are pigmented, which brands NEVER 😔 DRY, which brands take a little longer to chip, and which brands dry the fastest. Our friend Sally, legitimately figured out the solution to one of those issues. To be fair, I don't put too much pressure on polish. At the most, I'm satisfied if I can make it through one whole day with minimal polish loss. I'm a mom, a wife and an amimal rescuer, so like most women, my hands are constantly moving. In and out of water, in and out of cleaning products and disinfectants, handling food, etc. We have to be realistic with our expectations. Forget chipping, it's *going* to happen, what I need is friggin fast drying. You don't even want to know how much money I would actually pay for this polish, y'all! The number of times I have literally sat still, waving my arms in front of fans or hair dryers just to think they're dry but they're somehow not is ridiculous. This polish ACTUALLY dries fast. It ACTUALLY only needs 1 swipe application because it's gloriously pigmented! It's worth every penny in every shade. A round of applause for Sally! 👏👏👏
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 336 | 420 in Lovely Lilac is one of my favorite shades from the brand. It truly is a lovely lilac color. It goes smoothly and does indeed dry instantly. This particular color I like RJ add 2 coats or more. Looks best with at least two.

#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Sage P.
Review for: Go For Gold
This nail polish comes in handy if I'm going out and I have a few minutes to do my nails. I really like how fast it dries. Its super convenient when being a mom and not having time to wait for my nails to dry. This nail polish seems very low odor. I use the Go for Gold color the most. It looks like gold foil on my nails. I love it the color and it only takes one coat! Its like a metallic, not super sparkly and seems very classy. The downside to this nail polish is that it doesn't last long, usually 1-2 days.
Rhonda R.
Hastings
Review for: Grease Lightening
I have this in the shade Grease Lightening. My friend bought it for me and put it in a little goody basket, and I instantly fell in love with the product the first time using it! The brush is very wide, perfect for forming to the whole nail, the color is so opaque and quite thick but not too thick, so I only have to do one coat and I'm done! The finish is shiny already, but I do use a top coat as well just to seal it in. I love this nail polish formula so much, I bought it in 2 other colors as well!
Nora C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Rapid Red, Rapid Red
I have yet to find another nail polish that dries as instantly as Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish. This nail polish has saved my life so many times! I never leave my house with chipped nail color.  I can always count on this nail polish to be completely dry in less than five minutes. My go-to nail color is Rapid Red! I love this color! It has become my signature color for the past three years. Rapid Red is a true cherry red which I absolutely love! I dislike a few things about this nail polish. The first is that it chips quickly without a top coat. My second issue with this nail polish is that it is not free of the five major chemicals that a lot of other nail polish brands have removed from their nail polish lines. However, for a quick fix this will remain in my nail color collection.
Shayla /.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Set Sail, Bordeaux Glow, Mauve It
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri seriously is amazing!! I placed one coat on to see how quickly it would dry and within a minute I was able to go about my daily activities without it smearing. You can find this at Target, CVS, Walmart you name it. The price is decent but honestly goes on so nice and stays on nice. What I love most about the product is how you can put it on and quickly go about your day shortly after instead of having to wait 20 minutes so you don't ruin your nail polish. Seriously the fast drying nail polish i have ever used. Highly recommend getting it and the colors are amazing! I have a few different colors and love them all!!
Amara |.
New Palestine, IN
Review for: Gone Grey, Whirlwind White
We need to give a big round of applause to Sally Hansen for this nail polish! It TRULY does dry in 60 seconds. Perfect for if you're on the go and in need of a quick mani for the weekend or an event. This isn't the product for a long lasting manicure but it definitely cures the "right now" need. I would recommend this to others!! Do two thin coats and you'll be set to go!
Cristina D.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Cinna-Snap
Let me start this review by saying that this is my most commonly used line of nail polish. I️ personally love it, but there are major pros and cons that will likely affect whether you do or not. This polish dries ridiculously fast, which is the biggest pro. It is also inexpensive, and some Amazon sellers sell packs of 5-10 bottles for even cheaper than in the stores. Score! While it goes on quickly, it does wear off quicker than normal polish, which is the biggest con (mine lasts around 5 days). I never have a ton of time to do my nails so I’d rather do them quickly, more often, than take longer to do them each time so that they can last a few days longer. That’s just my opinion. A couple stars off for the wear-time but that’s not enough to stop me from using it!
Linda H.
How long did it last for you? It lasted about a week for me then chipped.
Gabbuddy W.
Does this really dry fast because I got nail polish that said it dry's fast but it dried in like 10min??
Isabel I.
Did anyone find that this polish clumped at all?
Cindy M.
Corbin, KY
What is your favorite color?
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
Has anyone else used these for nail stamping?