Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri® + Crayola Nail Polish

by Sally Hansen

The NEW Sally Hansen + Crayola Insta-Dri Collection transports you back to that care-free time of coloring with crayons and sketching out vibrant creations.

Insta-Dri® fast-dry nail polish is formulated with a base and top coat for extended wear and stunning shine all in one coat!

Features a unique brush that contours to the nail for a smooth, easy application. Available in 12 specially designed shades inspired directly by the Crayola crayon colors we all know and love.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Triphenyl Phosphate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Fd&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (Ci 42090), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Yellow No. 11 (Ci 47000), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266)].

How To Apply:

• Apply one coat of Insta-Dri® to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 1 minute.
  • Finish with Insta-Dri® Clearly Quick for best results. You've completed your mani in record time!

How is this as a product. Does it dry quickly? And how many coats need to be applied for a solid color?
Does this dry really quick ?
Do the colors last?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri® + Crayola Nail Polish!
Fairfax Sta, VA
Review for: Purple Heart
I did like this polish! The color is strong and vibrant, and it goes well with a lot of my clothes. The only problem I noticed is that it dries significantly slower than many of my other brands. I’m not sure that the name really fits although compared to other Sally Hansen products, this does dry significantly quicker. I would buy it again because it’s a nice polish, but it’s probably a second or third choice in comparison to some of my other favorites
Review for: Wild Strawberry, Scarlet
I really like this collaboration! I already like the Insta-Dri formula from other colors I own, so the formula in this set did not disappoint. The colors are very nice, and true to the crayons in my opinion. No issues with removal or having the polish last on me. Plus the price for all Sally Hansen polishes are pretty cheap.
Clifton, NJ
Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri® + Crayola Nail Polish uploaded by Joanna R.
Review for: Denim, Carnation Pink, Granny Smith Apple
I love the insta dry polishes! They dry super quickly and the color pay off of one swipe is awesome! You don’t have to put a million coats to see the color. These polishes last more than two weeks with proper nail prep. Plus the crayola collection is so cute reminds me of my child hood!
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Granny Smith Apple
I live by this product. I love this specific brand because as the name states it instantly dries. Being and on the go person its mandatory to have a quick drying nail polish. This product also lasts. Two layers will give you a professional look
This was such a fun set to try, I purchased a minty color on sale from ULTA and it does as it says. It dries super quickly and it goes on evenly. I loved the color and the staying power, I am a repeat user of Sally Hansen. I would buy it again and recommend this brand for sure.
Review for: White, Cerulean, Granny Smith Apple, Vivid Violet, Sunset Orange, Carnation Pink, Scarlet, Dandelion
I saw these in my local Walgreens and had to buy every color in stock. They are so gorgeous. I usually buy cheaper polish, which tends to be more opaque and thin. This is THICK and pigmented. One coat would work if I was in a bind. I also love how quick it dries.

These are a great addition to my polish collection!

These are a great addition to my polish collection!
Wilmington, DE
I found this color right before going to one of the shows for the newest Twenty One Pilots tour. The color for this time around is this shade of yellow. My cousin and I painted our nails with this and it lasted for weeks! It doesn't chip as quickly as nail polish seems to for me. I absolutely love it!
deland, fl
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Cerulean
I rarely paint my nails. Unfortunately I didn’t save the photo of this one however it was amazing! The color was vibrant, it dried super quick and lasted a loooong time without chipping (which is typically why I never paint my nails or toes 😂) However, I am a supporter of the crayons nail polish 💯
These colors are outstanding. Just make sure you don't have your tightwad of a boyfriend with you when you want to buy any "frivolous" colors. They are decent for price because the product is fantastic. Dries super fast, has great pigment. Lon lasting, even more so with a clear coat.
Mansfield, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Denim
I have been trying to get into painting my nails more like I used to love sally hansen it dries fast doesn't chip after the first day of putting it on so I would say i am very pleased with it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Philadelphia, PA
2 years ago
Jennifer R. • 2 years ago
These are very opaque and only require 1 coat. A rarity for drugstore polish. It’s somewhere in the middle for consistency.