BY SALLY HANSEN

The NEW Sally Hansen + Crayola Insta-Dri Collection transports you back to that care-free time of coloring with crayons and sketching out vibrant creations.

Insta-Dri® fast-dry nail polish is formulated with a base and top coat for extended wear and stunning shine all in one coat!

Features a unique brush that contours to the nail for a smooth, easy application. Available in 12 specially designed shades inspired directly by the Crayola crayon colors we all know and love.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Triphenyl Phosphate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-:mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Fd&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), Fd&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (Ci 42090), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Red No. 34 Calcium Lake (Ci 15880), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), D&C Yellow No. 11 (Ci 47000), D&C Black No. 2 (Ci 77266)].

How To Apply:

• Apply one coat of Insta-Dri® to clean, dry, nails and allow to dry for 1 minute.
  • Finish with Insta-Dri® Clearly Quick for best results. You've completed your mani in record time!

Buy on ULTA
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Review for: Sunset Orange more...
Overall, this is an incredible Orange. Most of the time, I can get it opaque in one coat and it stamps, too! The price cannot be beat and these Crayola-inspired bottles are adorable! The only issue, and this is a big one - is the stem of the brush. The brush itself is great; it’s wide and flat. The stem is long, wide, and flat - so there is polish dripping down it no matter how much you wipe off on the neck of the bottle. I don’t use this polish, or any others in the collection, nearly as much as I’d like to because it’s such a chore!
Annette L.
Muncy, PA
Review for: Sunset Orange more...
I have a ton of different Sally polish’s from multiple collections. Recently I stopped buying because they would chip no matter which collection I would buy from. I then seen this collection and was hesitant, but purchased anyway since the colors were so beautiful and limited! But it was a let down once again, I’ve tried a few different colors and they would either chip the same day or the next, and it wasn’t small chips either. I always use a protective coat and still same result, I love the fact that it is fast drying for sure!!! I love Sally Hansen and hope something gets changed, but until then I can’t purchase a product like that.
Liette H.
These colors are outstanding. Just make sure you don't have your tightwad of a boyfriend with you when you want to buy any "frivolous" colors. They are decent for price because the product is fantastic. Dries super fast, has great pigment. Lon lasting, even more so with a clear coat.
Staci W.
Dade City
Review for: Sunset Orange, Purple Heart more...
I have a TON of fingernail polish and this is one of the fastest drying polish I have. The colors are bright, I did orange and purple for Halloween and they turned out super cute. I always do a top coat but did not with this polish because it was not needed. I would buy every color in this polish! Highly recommended!
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
Review for: Scarlet more...
I totally love these insta-dri polishes. They literally dry in a few minutes and the colors are all primary colors and gorgeous. I bought 3 shades and so far they have staying power. It’s great for a quick pedicure in the winter. It dries quick and you can put your socks back on. Very affordable too.
Ginny R.
Review for: White, Cerulean, Granny Smith Apple, Vivid Violet, Sunset Orange, Carnation Pink, Scarlet, Dandelion more...
I saw these in my local Walgreens and had to buy every color in stock. They are so gorgeous. I usually buy cheaper polish, which tends to be more opaque and thin. This is THICK and pigmented. One coat would work if I was in a bind. I also love how quick it dries.

These are a great addition to my polish collection!
Antonia V.
Chowchilla, CA
Just discovered this nail polish a couple of weeks ago and I have to say that I love it. It is long lasting and one coat does the job. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri x Crayola Spring Fling
Dawn B.
Pelham, AL
Review for: Carnation Pink more...
These polishes are great! Good looking colors and an affordable price. I will be going back to get more colors. It is a perfect polish to paint your kids nails with. It really does dry very quickly.
Chelsea H.
Review for: Carnation Pink more...
I love easily the nail polish goes on your nails and how bright the color is. It dries really fast to that way you don't have to be infront of a fan the whole time waiting for it to dry.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: White more...
I selected the white to review but the entire line of the Crayola collabs are amazing. They are all one coaters which is really nice. I do lots of nail stamping and have the entire set because they are so pigmented and are similar to stamping polishes. They really knocked it out of the park with these!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Does this dry really quick ?
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Does this actually instantly dry?
Wizdom N.
Do the colors last?
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does it dry quickly (as advertised) & does it chip and/or peel easily? Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri® + Crayola Nail Polish
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
Does this have a runny consistency or thicker? Will i need to apply multiple coats or will one coat do? Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri® + Crayola Nail Polish