BY SALLY HANSEN #18 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Dray Any Nail Color in 30 Seconds br 30 Seconds to set Double UV filters No chipping or fading for up to 10 days! - Results Guaranteed* UV Filters help prevent fading, yellowing discoloration caused by sunlight. Nail color stays true, for beautiful manicures that last longer. You Have: Wet nails and no time to spare. You Want: Color that dries fast. Color that lasts. How it Works: Exclusive acrylic polymer complex dries any nail color in 30 seconds. Out the door in a flash! You ll Get: Superior shine, chip resistance and a great manicure that lasts! Sally Hansen Cares: br Sally Hansen the #1 name in nail color and care, is committed to providing safe, innovative products that deliver beautiful results. Salon tested 2 Dermatologist tested 1 Not tested on animals 6 Free of added formaldehyde 5 DBP Free 4 Toluene Free *Questions? Comments?

Sally Hansen® Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat
  • "I don't like this topcoat at all,it doesn't dry fast and the finish isn't extremely shiny.The polish takes the same amount of time to dry if not longer and when it finally dries the result isn't fantastic.I think you can get the same result with the Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish-Clear." in 8 reviews
Keryn R.
South Amboy, NJ
This is my go to top coat! It’s a decent price compared to quite a few others. I usually get mine at Walmart. It dries in less than a minute, leaves nails feeling strong and extremely shiny. Also once you apply this top coat it seals your polish very well. My mani/ pedi don’t normally start chipping until at least 2 weeks out. I love it so much I usually have 2-3 bottles on hand!
Adriana M.
I am so torn writing this review, on the one hand this is the absolute best drying top coat I have ever used! On the other hand I haven't even gotten half way through the bottle and the product is already thick and drying out so I have to keep repurchasing, it is so sad and frustrating! If they would fix this it would be the perfect product!!
Amanda B.
Parkersburg, WV
I use this product every time I paint my nails because I never have time to sit and wait for my nails to dry. It does dry my nails quickly. However, this product does chip horribly. I usually only get 2 days with no chips in the top coat. I am hard on my hands, though.
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I love the Insta dry series from Sally Hansen. I have recommended this brand to many friends. The color options are endless and this topcoat makes the color and polish last for many many days. It makes an at home manicure very affordable and easy to do.
Susan D.
Bear, DE
The only top coat that matters. This stuff is like glue! It’s fast drying and leaves your nails looking shiny and flawless like you just walked out of the salon. I’ve owned at least three, and I’m about to need a new one!! Definitely try it out!
Becky S.
I've been using Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI TOP COAT for a few years. Even though I still try other "fast drying" clear formulas from other companies, I always come back to this one. It does dry my nails quickly and doesn't dull them or make the colour underneath look waxy.
Kaicey W.
By far my favorite top coat! And I have tried many, trust me. I love how shiny this is and how quick it dries. I try to do a fairly thick coat and then cure with a nail light. Leaves the perfect wet look shine and no weird bubbles or texture like many.
Lauren R.
Plainview, NY
The absolute best top coat. It’s not crazy expensive and it truly works! Once you apply it your nails will be pretty dry within 2-3 minutes if not sooner. A product that works and is reasonably priced?! Amazing
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Don’t get me wrong, this stuff really does work. However, if you aren’t going to change up your polish a lot and therefore use this product a lot, it dries out SO FAST. I also feel like my nail polish chips faster when I use this. But if you do change your polish up a lot then this product would be worth it for you, I’m just not one of those people which is why it doesn’t work so well for me.
Vivian N.
Oakland, CA
I used to exclusively use the popular Seche Vite top coat but it's so expensive. I also hated how thick and goopy it would get over time, making it useless for manicures. I switched over the Sally Hansen (the RED bottle) top coat and I've been loyal ever since. It dries just as quickly as the Seche Vite but does not get goopy and is much more affordable to replace.
Aneyssa G.
Is this something worth buying? Does it really work?
Is this top coat like the rest of the top coats
Do this top coat help your nail grow and make it strong
Sarah F.
Tipp city, OH
Any fast dry top coats that work with matte polish?
Linsi A.
Grand ledge, Mi
Does this top coat help with chipping or is it about the same as other top coats?