BY SALLY HANSEN #25 in Nail Polish

Dray Any Nail Color in 30 Seconds br 30 Seconds to set Double UV filters No chipping or fading for up to 10 days! - Results Guaranteed* UV Filters help prevent fading, yellowing discoloration caused by sunlight. Nail color stays true, for beautiful manicures that last longer. You Have: Wet nails and no time to spare. You Want: Color that dries fast. Color that lasts. How it Works: Exclusive acrylic polymer complex dries any nail color in 30 seconds. Out the door in a flash! You ll Get: Superior shine, chip resistance and a great manicure that lasts! Sally Hansen Cares: br Sally Hansen the #1 name in nail color and care, is committed to providing safe, innovative products that deliver beautiful results. Salon tested 2 Dermatologist tested 1 Not tested on animals 6 Free of added formaldehyde 5 DBP Free 4 Toluene Free *Questions? Comments? see more...

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat
  • "I don't like this topcoat at all,it doesn't dry fast and the finish isn't extremely shiny.The polish takes the same amount of time to dry if not longer and when it finally dries the result isn't fantastic.I think you can get the same result with the Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish-Clear." in 8 reviews
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
This top coat is amazing! Normally, my manicures do not last long enough to chip because I smudge at least one nail within 5 minutes of polish application. That is no longer a concern. With this on top, my nail lacquer is dry in less than 60 seconds. It may add some resistance to chips in the polish as well. It dries crystal clear, smooth and shiny, and as long as you give time for the color polish layer to dry, you can use this over most any brand. I have yet to find a brand this did not work with. I usually require two coats of color polish and only one coat of this. I experienced no cloudiness, streaks, smudges or anything else. Just to verify, this is the Sally Hansen Insta Dry in the red bottle. Purchased at Rite Aid. Ladies, this stuff is genuinely a life saver! I have never had such great looking nails in my life!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing is AMAZING. I love painting my own nails but I would also dread it because my nails would take hours to dry, and of course I always have to go to the bathroom or something right after I'm done painting them. This is by far the best top coat I have ever used because I don't have that problem at all now! It really does take seconds for my nails to dry, and they don't budge at all. It gives a nice finish- like your average shiny top coat. It's also super easy to apply and it applies evenly. I'm definitely going to be painting my nails on my own more often now that I have this!
brittany h.
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
This really is the best top coat I've used, and I don't ever use anything else now. It's really cheap in price, which makes it even better, but even if it were $10 I'd still buy it. It makes your nails so shiny and beautiful looking, doesn't lie with it's "insta-dri" promise (it literally dries within seconds of applying, even if your polish underneath wasn't before), and it does make my polish last longer as well (which is a huge plus for me, because my nails chip soo fast). I definitely recommend it.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is only $1 more than the "Insta Dri" topcoat in the clear bottle and is more product!
I Loooooveee the insta dri line! Who wants to wait longer for their nails to dry? Ugh no! These make any polish dry faster. It also gives BEAUTIFUL shine and is a very thin product in the bottle. I swear by it. Ride or die. I wouldn't say it's "no chip" like 100% strong, but I'm also super active so I use my hands a LOT and my nails suffer from that. From a nail artist, I recommend this!
Ened M.
Ened M.
Pasadena, CA
I discovered this product by accident. I was looking for a good top coat and saw this at the drugstore. I wasn't expecting much to be honest and boy was I pleasantly surprised. I did my nails last night about 10 minutes before going to bed and when I woke up my nails were perfect. It makes my nail color shine and gives the appearance I had them done. Trust me, I have used so many products that promise a quick dry and nothing. I will never be without this again.
Julia D.
Julia D.
This product is TOTALLY worth your money! But the only problem is that it drys out in the bottle so quickly. But I do feel like it makes your nail polish last longer, it works the best when you just buy it. If you wait and it gets 'heavy' or old, your nails will feel heavy, and it just doesn't feel good and it almost gets that hot glue gun line things. If that makes sense. So I would ONLY use this when its brand new.
Anelly C.
Anelly C.
Phoenix , Az
I really do like this product I always seem to go back to it. But the bad part is that it drys out so fast! Literally, you can only use it a few times before it starts to thicken up. And by a few times I really mean a few times, I have never even use half a bottle before it was useless. It is cheap but since you pretty much have to buy it a lot often it gets expensive
Alize B.
Alize B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the fastest drying top coat I've ever used! A lot of the nail polish I use aren't as opaque and require 2 coats and even with top coats they usually take ages to dry. I was skeptical at first but once they were dry, I went to bed and woke up the next morning and they look like I had just painted them. I highly recommend this product!
Tatiana
Tatiana
I have never found a topcoat as complimented as this one. People will ask if i just got a manicure and even if the nail polish is cheap, once i use this top coat it looks like a million bucks. It last forever if used as instructed. It does get goopy when its on its last drops but that is the only con. The price is reasonable as well.
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
I do like this top coat, it is one of the better ones that I have tried. I am able to get about 4-5 days without chips, which is really good for me because I am a swimmer and when I bump the lane markers it completely ruins my nails. The formula is good but make sure you close it all the way or else it can goop up rather quickly.
Aneyssa G.
Aneyssa G.
Is this something worth buying? Does it really work?
Linsi A.
Linsi A.
Grand ledge, Mi
Does this top coat help with chipping or is it about the same as other top coats?
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek, WV
Does this really work?
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Tipp City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any fast dry top coats that work with matte polish?
Do this top coat help your nail grow and make it strong