Sally Hansen® Ingrown be Toenail Clipper Kit

by Sally Hansen

Ingrown be gone

• Straight blade with pointed tip
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • File gently smoothes away excess
  • Stainless steel

How To Apply:

Ingrown toenail kit removes & smoothes painful ingrown nails.

I have trouble with ingrown toenails and it can be very painful. I am not very familiar with how to stop it or treat it and feel like when I cut my nails I end up making it worse. Is this product easy to use and does it come with instructions?
I get ingrown nails a lot. They are so bad sometimes. My mother had to get the surgery to remove hers once, I'm hoping that I won't have to do that. Should I give this a try?
How good is this product at removing ingrown toenails?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Ingrown be Toenail Clipper Kit!
Palmetto Bay, FL
I actually get ingrown toenails a lot from the shoes I wear and this really is a game changer. I would use my regular tweezers and end up hurting myself more than relieving pain and these for the problem super easy and quick
Owensboro, KY
Love these! Easy to use and fit in my hand nicely. Perfect for hard to reach places and definitely help get the nail out. Would definitely repurchase and would recommend to others! Will keep using these for sure!
Christmas, FL
I don't use this tool specifically for ingrown toe nails but as a cuticle nipper. It works wonders and its so easy to hold. I love this for doing my toenails since I can't see as well as I used to and this is a easy to handle tool. I have used this tool for many years.
I have an ingrown nail so this definitely comes in handy for me. But I didn't realize how handy it was to have this with I broke my nail one time and was unable to cut/clip my nails because it was deep into the nail bed. Having this helped tremendously. It gets the job done and works well!
Las Vegas
These are good for your everyday nail clipping needs. Nothing super fancy to them. And it does the job right. You don’t need to get a super expensive nail clipper they all do the same thing and this is cheap and works perfectly.
These work great! They get the job done and they keep my nails looking great! They are inexpensive so it won’t break the bank to get any of Sally Hansen manicure tools!
Oktaha
I love that these clippers catch your nail as you clip them! I’m the worst at trying to keep the trimmed nails together to toss them later and I end up making a huge mess. This makes everything so much easier. I bought mine at Walmart and highly recommend for anyone else that struggles with this issue.
Granville, OH
What’s good about this product is it does actually work, and it lasts! I’ve had the same one for literally months. As long as you take care of it like cleaning it when your done and properly store then they will dry last you for a long while. I’ve actually used these to get ingrown toenails and then also trim nails at the same time. They are great.
I can’t seem to cut my nails with a normal nail clipper so I prefer this style. They’re easier to hold for me and to clip a straighter line. I got mine at target and my husband prefers them as well.
Lakewood, CO
These are a life saver!!!!!!! Not only can you use the on your toes but your hand nails as well! These not only cut but they help push that stubborn ingrown toenail out while you’re cutting. Super efficient!! Recommended