BY SALLY HANSEN

Ingrown be gone

• Straight blade with pointed tip
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • File gently smoothes away excess
  • Stainless steel

How To Apply:

Ingrown toenail kit removes & smoothes painful ingrown nails.

Emily R.
Hudson, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I get hang nails allll the time. I’m guilty of picking at them and the skin around my cuticles too. This helps me trim them before it gets too far so I don’t get the urge to pick!
Gezelle M.
Olive Branch, MS
This product got the job done. I had an ingrown nail and was able to remove it using this on the first try. I sometimes have to remove an ingrown nail and used other products for the job. This was the first time that the pain was minimal and the nail came out without a problem.
Hannah S.
Baltimore
I love love love this product. Ingrown toenails are very common on my dad's side of the family. So when he got it he use to be in pain a lot so luckily my mom's a nail technician so she bought the clippers and they worked great they're narrow at the tip so it's easy to get in the corners of your toes. I would definitely recommend this to my other family members.
Anne N.
I have an ingrown nail so this definitely comes in handy for me. But I didn't realize how handy it was to have this with I broke my nail one time and was unable to cut/clip my nails because it was deep into the nail bed. Having this helped tremendously. It gets the job done and works well!
Marissa B.
Eaton
I actually use these clippers to cut off the tops of my acrylic nails when applying! I often do my own acrylic nails at home and I just happen to have these and they work great for snipping the tip! Always a super sharp cut! I would assume they also work great for in grown nails!
Teffy M.
Hesperia
Regardless of if I have an ingrown nail I always prefer this style of clipper. Easier to maneuver than normal style clippers and they are so versitile! I don't even own normal clippers anymore, and if I do find myself with an ingrown nail I'm always prepared!
Lydda L.
This is my go-to tool for dealing with in-grown nails. They are sharp and the point is long and pointy enough to get under the nail to do horizontal cuts on the “in-grown” parts. I re-purchase these every time I break mine due to heavy use or just to have extras around the house. The price is great for this kind of tool and the quality is also up to par when you consider the price. I use these as my regular cuticle clippers as they are quite sharp. You just need to be careful not to cut yourself. Great option!
Katie M.
Las Vegas
These are good for your everyday nail clipping needs. Nothing super fancy to them. And it does the job right. You don’t need to get a super expensive nail clipper they all do the same thing and this is cheap and works perfectly.
Maria P.
I really like this clippers. The are so nice make it easy to hold and to get rid of any ingrown nail. It is at a good price range and i do recommend. I rather use these then go to a nail salon.
Amaya A.
cincinnati, OH
This product accomplishes the task it was made for. I get re-occurring ingrown tail. I use these to cut my nails constantly now and will only get one rarely now. I would buy again.
Ashlee D.
How good is this product at removing ingrown toenails?
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
My husband has a horrible ingrown toenail. Will this seriously help him?
brittany d.
Walden, NY
I have trouble with ingrown toenails and it can be very painful. I am not very familiar with how to stop it or treat it and feel like when I cut my nails I end up making it worse. Is this product easy to use and does it come with instructions?
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
I get ingrown nails a lot. They are so bad sometimes. My mother had to get the surgery to remove hers once, I'm hoping that I won't have to do that. Should I give this a try?