BY SALLY HANSEN #38 in Nail Clippers

Ingrown be gone

• Straight blade with pointed tip
  • Contoured handle for controlled grip
  • File gently smoothes away excess
  • Stainless steel

How To Apply:

Ingrown toenail kit removes & smoothes painful ingrown nails.

Buy on ULTA*
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
This is my go-to tool for dealing with in-grown nails. They are sharp and the point is long and pointy enough to get under the nail to do horizontal cuts on the “in-grown” parts. I re-purchase these every time I break mine due to heavy use or just to have extras around the house. The price is great for this kind of tool and the quality is also up to par when you consider the price. I use these as my regular cuticle clippers as they are quite sharp. You just need to be careful not to cut yourself. Great option!
Hannah S.
Baltimore
I love love love this product. Ingrown toenails are very common on my dad's side of the family. So when he got it he use to be in pain a lot so luckily my mom's a nail technician so she bought the clippers and they worked great they're narrow at the tip so it's easy to get in the corners of your toes. I would definitely recommend this to my other family members.
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
I've had my nippers for quite sometime now. They do the job. They are starting to make a scrunching sound from the metal "spring" in the middle. They are not as smooth as what they once were but I've had them for about 2 years now so it may be time to replace them. All in all I will buy again. Inexpensive and works well.
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
well thisnis just as good as the other brands....  is not big deal to find a good clipper...
it is good if you have thin nails... its the first time i use it..  i got it at sallys...   they have very good prosucts but aometimes are expensive...    yes i would recomend it
Anne N.
I have an ingrown nail so this definitely comes in handy for me. But I didn't realize how handy it was to have this with I broke my nail one time and was unable to cut/clip my nails because it was deep into the nail bed. Having this helped tremendously. It gets the job done and works well!
Betty M.
Pedro
Perfect for those awkward positions while doing your pedicure super easy to hold better grip than traditional nail clippers easy to find in most drug stores would highly recommend to all who do their own nails I personally bought my client theses in a kit and she loves them
Majesta M.
I didn’t know how to use this at first, but after soaking the foot to loosing up the nail, it became clear oh how to use these to help with an ingrown. I would recommend this product to anybody in need of getting rid of the horrible pain that comes from an ingrown.
Teffy M.
Hesperia
Regardless of if I have an ingrown nail I always prefer this style of clipper. Easier to maneuver than normal style clippers and they are so versitile! I don't even own normal clippers anymore, and if I do find myself with an ingrown nail I'm always prepared!
Katie M.
Las Vegas
These are good for your everyday nail clipping needs. Nothing super fancy to them. And it does the job right. You don’t need to get a super expensive nail clipper they all do the same thing and this is cheap and works perfectly.
Cindy K.
I mean, there’s only so much you can do with a nail clipper to be quite honest. However, this one does the job, has lasted me a VERY long time, and is maneuverable to where I can get my nails to the shape that I want.
Ashlee D.
How good is this product at removing ingrown toenails?
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
My husband has a horrible ingrown toenail. Will this seriously help him?
brittany d.
Milford, PA
I have trouble with ingrown toenails and it can be very painful. I am not very familiar with how to stop it or treat it and feel like when I cut my nails I end up making it worse. Is this product easy to use and does it come with instructions?
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
I get ingrown nails a lot. They are so bad sometimes. My mother had to get the surgery to remove hers once, I'm hoping that I won't have to do that. Should I give this a try?