Sally Hansen Ingrown Be Gone - Ingrown Toenail Nipper Kit uploaded by Dana P.

BY SALLY HANSEN #39 in Nail Clippers

Take Care of Painful Toenails and Put Your Best Foot Forward. Remove & smooth painful ingrown nails. Stainless steel. Straight blade with pointed tip. . see more...

Brooke L.
This Sally Hanson ingrown toenail be gone, is absolutely amazing! It does a wonderful job and you don’t have to worry about the pain. This unique tool allows you to have a painless experience. I 10/10 recommend this product!
beka b.
Mansura, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great tool that everyone need when the got this painful ingrown nails that you want to die of pain this tool will help you in a safe way make sure do it carefully
Anja W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how the angle of the blades in relation to the holding position is built. It is easy to get your nail the exact shape you want, & you can apply more pressure from your hand with the way it's built. This ensures that you can cut away even the thickest nail on the first attempt very cleanly, without having to try multiple times to cut the same spot. I would recommend these clippers. They are also great for removing ingrown toenails or stray skin surrounding the nail.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sally Hanson's Ingrown Be Gone- Ingrown Toenail Nipper Kit works amazing on my ingrown toenails... I've struggled with ingrown toenails for as long as I can remember and my toenails grow fast and they're long and thick so this tool is perfect... It's strong and because of the way its shaped it can easily remove my ingrown toenails from the skin.... I highly recommend this product if ingrown toenails are a problem in your life.....
LUCY S.
so the hubby is a mechanic omg his nails need help by Fridays
I was on the hunt for an ingrown nail kit as he suffers from them because of
his boots, anyway I fond this one and I must say
that it does the trick I give the hubby
mani and Pedi's every Saturday and this is the first thing
I grab when it comes to his nails get it ladies its a must have
Meaghan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For women who wear heels to work, these are essential. I used to wear heels daily as an automotive adviser for Porsche, and nippers to remove ingrown nails were essential to my survival. These are sharp, but could have better overall performance than they do if the company made the spring with more resistance.
Laura T.
Starkville, MS
I used these while I had an ingrown toenail once. I had tried ointments and regular clippers already, but they had not helped. I saw these while looking for other remedies and decided to give them a try. They were easy to use once I figured out how, but at the beginning I was struggling not to hurt myself. They made it easy to get the ingrown part out and relive tension. I will use this product again.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for getting ingrown toenail. I bought this from a local drugstore for a cheap price, and it has served me well. It is also great for trimming nails. I use this product regularly and I would highly recommend this product to others.
Jacob H.
Suamico, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a problem with ingrown toenails do to having wide feet and wearing shoes that are never quite wide enough! This tool really does the trick for me helping me to get out the ingrowns at home, before having to see a Dr. about them. I also use this tool for my fingers, not just my toes, and it seems to work just as well! I keep this along with a file, nail clippers and tweezers in my bag at all times.
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
These things are a lifesaver for when I don't want to spend $30 at the spa just for an ingrown toenail! I haven't tried any other brand because this just gets the job done. This is under $10 and lasts forever. I would definitely repurchase if anything happened to my baby.
Tina S.
Clinton Twp, MI
My husband has a horrible ingrown toenail. Will this seriously help him?
Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get ingrown nails a lot. They are so bad sometimes. My mother had to get the surgery to remove hers once, I'm hoping that I won't have to do that. Should I give this a try?
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have trouble with ingrown toenails and it can be very painful. I am not very familiar with how to stop it or treat it and feel like when I cut my nails I end up making it worse. Is this product easy to use and does it come with instructions?