Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Striper - Purple (Pack of 2) uploaded by Nataliya S.

BY SALLY HANSEN #79 in Nail Art

Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Striper - Purple - (Bulk Value Pack of 2) see more...

Alena F.
Euclid
I love the nail art because you can express yourself in your nails while looking super cute! Not only do you look cute but you will feel cute as well. Great way to boost your self esteem.
Daisy V.
This is just too cute! Whenever I'm doing my daughters nails she always want designs. Her favorites are the wacky polka dots and stripes and with this tool I am always able to deliver nail salon quality nails for her!
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
My daughters and I love to use these to make designs on our nails. We have purchased lots of times and highly recommend. The price is also great!
Nataliya S.
WELLAND, ON
Just got this awesome nail art striper and absolutely love it. Good quality brush, that makes easy to design any art on your nails. I love sparkles in the silver striper and also I got in white colour for a French manicure. If i could, i would buy the in every color.