Sally Hansen® I Heart Nail Art Striper

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Striper Blue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® I Heart Nail Art Striper!
How would you rate this product?
Pelham, AL
This product works great for simple nail art. Occasionally, I enjoy decorating my nails and I will use this product in the silver glitter color. It is easy to use and dries fast. It stays on nails as well once it is sealed with a top coat. I would definitely repurchase this product. In fact, I need to buy another bottle as mine has become thick and goopy (I’ve had it probably 2 years).
Mason, OH
I used to be super into putting designs on my nails and this is the nail striper I used. I found it to work fairly well but some of the colors got chunky and dried up faster than others. Also the brush could be hard to control if you don’t have a steady hand.
Borger, TX
I’m an artist, so I love nail designs and Sally Hansen® I Heart Nail Art Striper is a miracle for creating small designs! I love this product, it’s very easy to use and is a lot better at precision than some of the alternatives. I will be buying this again!
This was ok I tried several different colors and bottles. I did not care for the brush or how much comes out. I was honestly disappointed with this product. Sally Hansen has great stuff but this isn't one of them
Orange, CA
I have this in white. It’s great for doing an at home French manicure. The brush is the perfect amount of firm and flimsy to work with so that you can round out those tips with ease. I always have one of these.
Crown Point
Whenever I get a design on my nails they always use this product. When they do the design it always turns out how I want it. Nail art brushes are a miracle! They always create the exact design I want!
These are great if you want to do those little lines like the nail shops do. The brush is really thin and long so it makes it easy to get that salon like design from home.
Lenoir, NC
This has a awful brush. The bristles are too long to control and make it look messy. I would recommend a smaller brush. The color is solid and it dries very quickly.
Pomona, CA
This was ok. The brush is nice easy to work with. They have great colors. They just dry out too quickly and you can’t really use them anymore, it becomes difficult to use and you just end up making a mess.
Stoughton, WI
I’ve use these when I was younger I feel like I’m not as sturdy hand as I used to be but it works very well I’ll probably buy a few from my daughter they’re inexpensive and they work well I recommend

Looking for your answer?