Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Striper uploaded by Sue L.Sally Hansen I Heart Nail Art Striper uploaded by Christine S.

BY SALLY HANSEN #90 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Stripers Specially Designed Fine Tip Provides Maximum Control Striping Brush Allows For Detailed Nail Art Designs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dianna H.
Camden, NJ
I have so much fun with these just creating new designs is a must for me and this helped me do just that it's perfect for your little girls as well when they want to do their nails and they want to create new design themselves, I enjoy this product and my family does as well
Christine S.
Jamaica, NY
I love this striper! I've used most stripers and this one is shorter than most which makes it great for shorter brush strokes. Great for tribal nail art. I adore it!
Dominique D.
Of all the stripers I have used this brush gives me the best control. the polish itself is good and thick so it's great for nail art.
AJ R.
This product is very bold and is great for people who like to desighn their mani or pedi's i would highly reccommened this product.
Sue L.
Nanaimo, BC
Goes on easy, fast drying, lots of colors and my go to for fun nails on the fly. I want more options for glitter polish though.