BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Chiara d.
Torino
Mi piace questa penna perché ti permette di disegnare e scrivere sullo smalto. A parer mio è utile e pratico per qualsiasi persona perché non è difficile da utilizzare, bisogna far solo attenzione a non mettere pressione quando si scrive se no potrebbe fuoriuscire troppo liquido nero e rovinare il lavoro
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
These were pretty fun on vacation, as my girlfriend and I changed our nails for literally every outfit to match! Quick to use, it can dry a bit patchy if you don’t do it evenly. Came off kinda fast in the salt water though.Sally Hansen® I Heart Nail Art Pen
Britny G.
Ishpeming, MI
Some colors work way better than the others. They sometimes come out runny, or in big blots. When they work they are nice for many designs.
Kaitlyn A.
I have mixed feelings about these nail art pens. I assumed that they'd be actual nail polish, instead they're basically just permanent markers. Unfortunately however, the color rubs off, even with several layers of top coat. Not sure the point of nail art pens if the art is just going to come off in less than a day.

They're great if you don't want the design to last more than a day at most. Thankfully I got these on sale for a little more than a dollar, instead of having to pay full price.
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO
This black nail art pen is the second or third in the line that I have tried from Sally Hansen. The black I find was really thin and easy to apply on my nail but as it dried it seemed to be quite patchy and there was no way to make a second coat look good. In the picture I drew three small squiggly lines just for an example, and in the middle and the edges of all three lines you can see where the pigmentation gets patchy. I probably would not repurchase again for full price. However they are handy to have around.
Ashley R.
Holland, MI
As an artist and a nail polish addict, i don't know how I ever survived without these pens!
amy w.
I love love love these nail art pens so easy to use makes writing names or drawing designs a breeze and there not expensive at al.
Taylor C.
Watertown
I first have to say I love these pens I have two this one and a green one and they work so nice. No pros or cons. They are super easy to use you shake and press down on the top until push comes out. Easier then ushering the brushes. And yes I would but them.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
This is the best nail art pen I have ever used. It never dries out and is perfect for precision and beautiful designs
Reagan N.
Pennsylvannia
Ehh.. not the best and sort if expensive for just a little art pen. Sometimes while applying it doesnt show up and somerimes you really have to press hard on your nails for a little bit to show up
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back