BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on www.ulta.com
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
This is the best nail art pen I have ever used. It never dries out and is perfect for precision and beautiful designs
Reagan N.
Ehh.. not the best and sort if expensive for just a little art pen. Sometimes while applying it doesnt show up and somerimes you really have to press hard on your nails for a little bit to show up
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I do my own nails at home and this product is something I really enjoy using. It’s perfect when I need to add a little bling on one finger or a lot of bling on the whole hand. Good at staying in place and not coming off. Also a lot to choose from, you’re bound to find a color or colors you like. Definitely recommend. These are so great for adding little accents to your manicure. The wheels turn making it super easy to pop out the color and shape you want without dumping the whole thing and mixing them up together.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Love these little nail art pens!  I do nail art a lot my myself and my daughter and I finally found something better than a toothpick to use!  It makes it so easy to create the designs I want!
Arlette C.
I love my new Nail Art Pens so much fun and so easy to use on the nails I would recommend this for any body so much fun to use
Josseline G.
para ser honest Este producto no me gusto para nada se lo tube que dar a mi hija por ke hose un solo disaster en mi uña
Ashley G.
This was a good idea but it wasn't that easy to use when trying to draw/write on your fingernails. I do not plan on purchasing again.
Chiara d.
Torino
Mi piace questa penna perché ti permette di disegnare e scrivere sullo smalto. A parer mio è utile e pratico per qualsiasi persona perché non è difficile da utilizzare, bisogna far solo attenzione a non mettere pressione quando si scrive se no potrebbe fuoriuscire troppo liquido nero e rovinare il lavoro
Morgan M.
Livonia, MI
This product is okay. It's pretty good for detailing your nails with. These are a pretty fair price as well. I would recommend trying if you enjoy doing nails.
Edna G.
Glendale, NY
I was not a fan of this product. It didn't start and then when I shook and tapped on a piece of paper to have the ink come out blobbed over everything.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back