BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Lisa C.
Port Hope, Ontario
Really cute pen, perfect for French manicure and is great for designing. The white isn't as white as I would like it to be though, but overall great tool.
Vanessa W.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I own a few of these and all of them work less than okay. I find that shaking the paint to mix it up at least results in non separated nail polish, but the nail polish doesn't come out that great anyways. It says you have to push down on the tip and then the nail polish will start flowing, however whenever I push down on the tip the nail polish just comes out all at once. I usually just make a small pool on a piece of paper and dip the tip of the pen into the polish, however I don't think that's how it was intended to be used. It's much more convenient (and cheaper) to use a toothpick or a thin nail brush.
Courtney Y.
Nevada, OH
The cost is way to much for the product. Its really not worth it. But they're pretty colors lol. Buy something like it! just not this.
chelsea s.
Nampa, ID
Every time I use these i remember why I should just toss em! I'm a little ocd with nail polish and the fact that this dents an otherwise perfect coat is irritating! I've also had one too many polish explosions to ever give these a chance again.
Mekenna W.
Austin, TX
Ok, I bought like five of these because they looked really cool...but actually in my mind they're a piece of junk. One time I was putting it on to make a design and about and hour later I washed my hands and all of it came off. I am telling you DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!
Ariana M.
High Point, NC
This product was very easy to use and added a stylish design to my nails! There is no mess with this nail art pen and the paint dries very quickly! I loved it!
Elana F.
Philadelphia, PA
Kinda cool idea, but not SUPER precise. Tried this today to touch up a salon nail art mani and it wasn't perfect. Still fun to try designs at home by yourself.
Reshma P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this product! My sister uses this on my nails all the time. I love how easy it is to apply and make designs!!
Margaret S.
Hawley, PA
This product never comes out as advertised. Maybe I don't have the patience?
But I can never get any design come out nice. It always smudges for me.
Madison A.
Gypsum, CO
These pens are great, but they do come off. But they are good with topcoat and easy t do designs with.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back