BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Taylor C.
Watertown
I first have to say I love these pens I have two this one and a green one and they work so nice. No pros or cons. They are super easy to use you shake and press down on the top until push comes out. Easier then ushering the brushes. And yes I would but them.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
This is the best nail art pen I have ever used. It never dries out and is perfect for precision and beautiful designs
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Love these little nail art pens!  I do nail art a lot my myself and my daughter and I finally found something better than a toothpick to use!  It makes it so easy to create the designs I want!
Arlette C.
I love my new Nail Art Pens so much fun and so easy to use on the nails I would recommend this for any body so much fun to use
Joleena L.
Santee, CA
I love this nail are pen by sally! It makes blinging out my nails so much easier! Im not thst artistic so having something that makes the abilities i fo have awesone, is a must have!
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Such a great idea. If my handwring was horrible then BAM my nails would be on point but they look more like a kindergartner teaching a toddler how to write!
Mookie M.
New York , NY
I love this nail art pen, it's easy to use and it does last I got mines from local Walgreens and they have a variety colors they are kinds pricy but are worth it, I use them a lot and I do them all the time, I do recommend them
lizz c.
I love these! These are perfect for tiny details or writing and they can be removed easily if any mistakes happen and dry super quick!
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
These are great for when you're just starting out with nail art. Personally I'm not very good at drawing on nail art but these really help you get the hang of it. I still need a lot of practice but using these make it easier to learn and help you get a good look
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
These are fun! Great for drawing designs on to your nails. Make sure they're really dry before you use it.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back