BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Nail Art

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Sarah G.
Harrisburg, NC
I really like the concept of these polish pens. I have the gold one and the silver one. Every time I have tried to use these, it comes out clumpy and ends up wiping off very easily. Even when used with a top coat, it still hasn't lasted me very long before coming off or leaving my nails discolored.
beatriz N.
Las Vegas, NV
So i have this product and it works great if you can design without messing up its cheap and creative and its real fun when you do other peoples nails i would consider this for any girl that loves designs on her nails
amber m.
taylor, MI
I was excited about buying these for a girls night in and i decided to test out the pens before my party and i noticed that the polish washed off of my hands when i went to wash my hands
jennifer h.
Oklahoma City, OK
Or maybe it my hand lol my experience was not that great, I tried. I would try it again cause I feel I have a little more experience now trying it on my daughter and nieces but it was a different brand not this kind.
Holly L.
Wilmington, DE
The polish barely came out of the tip and moved around the polish that was supposed to be the base coat. The design was not nearly as pretty and did not stand out like it shows on the boxes. They are expensive for what you get and honestly didn't work for me at all! They aren't precise/sharp either.
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
The pen is easy to use, but for the price it is not worth it. The pens rubbed off quickly and smudged, making my nails look even worse. If you do not want your design to last long this product may be worth it though.
Keisha S.
Reidsville, NC
I bought a few of these and loved using them for my one of a kind designs. They worked really well for about a month until the brush dried out. Once the brush drys out and becomes stiff, it's purpose becomes useless.
Krista T.
I bought the blue, pink and white. The biggest problem is that it smears when you put a clear coat on it. I've gotten better results from using a fine tip Sharpie on my nails. I will NOT be buying this product again.
Alyssa R.
Gillette, NJ
The actual polish in the pen is super watery and smears what little pigmentation it has . They dry up really easily and the applicator does a bad job not only dispensing the product but also just avoiding clumping.
Rhia R.
Fontana, CA
I bought the black so that I could do my nails on the go and they are just awful. The color is streaky, and doing a second coat just makes a mess. You're better off buying dollar store nail polish then buying these.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?

back