BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Taylar K.
Show Low, AZ
These pens are difficult to use. If you press too hard then it comes out in a blob, if you don't press hard enough then it comes out in streaks, and if you blow on it, it smears. Also, it washes away easy when exposed to water. Overall, I do not recommend this product, but maybe from another brand.
Charmy P.
Tampa, FL
I honestly don't like these pens. First of all they cost a fortune. After buying these I tried these and they didn't work. I bought the red and pink pens and they both were all watery. I don't recommend these at all.
Kristina F.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
I tried a few of these at a friends house and I'm glad i got the chance before buying them, either the polish wouldn't come out at all or it would ooze out all over my nail! ended up just redoing the entire manicure.
beatriz N.
Las Vegas, NV
So i have this product and it works great if you can design without messing up its cheap and creative and its real fun when you do other peoples nails i would consider this for any girl that loves designs on her nails
amber m.
taylor, MI
I was excited about buying these for a girls night in and i decided to test out the pens before my party and i noticed that the polish washed off of my hands when i went to wash my hands
Robyn M.
Watseka , Il
I was very excited to try this pen/nail polish, it was going to give me a way to show off my artistic side. However, the flow was not consistent and seemed to smudge very easily.not worth all the excitement or hype :|
jennifer h.
Oklahoma City, OK
Or maybe it my hand lol my experience was not that great, I tried. I would try it again cause I feel I have a little more experience now trying it on my daughter and nieces but it was a different brand not this kind.
Rebecca M.
Fort Myers, FL
I bought this to make french tips easy but no matter how many coats I applied, the polish "cracked" (it looked like I had bought one of those shatter/crackle polishes!) and the line would fade and it chipped like nothing else!!!
But when you use it on your toes, you can't really tell from far away!
Stephanie H.
Review for: Red more...
I really like these pens to make designs on my nails and my daughter. I like that there are other colors as well. However the price is a little much and I wish there were more colors.
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
The pen is easy to use, but for the price it is not worth it. The pens rubbed off quickly and smudged, making my nails look even worse. If you do not want your design to last long this product may be worth it though.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?