BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Dora G.
MESA, AZ
Very watery/runny when I pushed down a whole bunch of it came out at once making a huge mess. I honestly prefer kiss(the skinny brush thingys) I will not be using this product again nor will I recommend it. 2 thumbs down.
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
My daughter bought me a nail art pen. I was so happy to try this out. When I tried to use it, it didn't work as well as I hope it would. I had a hard time just making straight lines down my nails. It wasn't smooth flowing.
Melgie C.
HILLIARD, OH
I think this product is super cool and cute! I can totally be creative with my nails and its super easy to use. A perfect way to have like a instant nail polish get together with my friends.
Boni L.
Berlin, MA
This product is not impressive at all, which is surprising considering its sally hansen..The color takes some definite struggle to get color, then once you get your color it only will last for about 2 hours at the most.
Tisha C.
They have a history to rub off if you don't apply a clear coat over top. Other than that they are a great buy. The Colors are very Vibrant. Also they are cheap, so even if you don't like them you didn't spend a fortune.
Adrianna P.
Riverside, CA
It stains my nails! I used it with all of the things that I could use and it soaked through all of my nail polish and stained my nails and would not come off for weeks.. Please do not damage your nails by using this pen.
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
I was so excited to get these pens. But the formula is way too watery! So you have to go over your design at least 3 times... And it usually messes up the bottom coat of nail polish...boo.
Lourdes T.
Navasota, TX
I don't have a steady hand so I guess that is why this wasn't a great product for me. If you push on the pen to hard the polish will quickly seep out. I won't purchase this again, frankly I don't really have a need for it.
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV
I think as long as you have a steady hand that this is great for people that hate paying a bunch of money to people to put small pictures on your nails. Great price and quality product. I would recommend to all females!
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
I bought this product thinking, this is going to be go. After all it was 8 dollars at Ulta beauty. It turned out that the pink nail art pen that I bought came off with washing my hands 3 times. urgg
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?