BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
Lots of product came out, literally poured out, but I wiped off the excess and worked with what's left and I got decent results. It was fun using them until I ran out but I won't repurchase.
Amanda G.
It was difficult to get anything out, made my polish jobs look nasty. Also, they're expensive for what they are. You're better off buying a bottle of polish and using a tiny brush or toothpick to do your nail art with.
Ashley D.
Hartford, AL
This product is fun to play around with, but don't plan on having salon perfect nails. The pen isn't very exact, so your lines and designs do not come out straight. It also dries out quickly, so it only lasts a few tries.
Erica F.
I bought the pen and white. The polish was very transparent, which was a huge let down. You couldn't really see the design and it was virtually impossible to try and go over the same design again with out messing it up.
Airam B.
North Augusta
The tip is hard and you have to press down really hard for the polish to come out. Sometimes, a huge blob will come out and ruin all of your hard work. I feel like these would be good if you can master the use of them.
Influenster U.
I like the choice of the pen. I can use it like I am drawing on paper. That is so cool. Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen is a great idea for on the go too. If I am bored, I just pull out my pen and start drawing. I love this stuff for my daughters also. They love being able to paint their nails and no big mess.
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
I liked that this produccts seems convenient and easy to use but it was more like using a thin marker. It wiped right off with my finger after I used it. They should call it a nail marker
Ashley R.
THe first and only time I used my Nail Art Pen it exploded all over my nail and hand. I had the dark blue color so it was very hard to clean up. I tried to use it again a few weeks later and it dried up! So disappointed!
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
My daughter bought me a nail art pen. I was so happy to try this out. When I tried to use it, it didn't work as well as I hope it would. I had a hard time just making straight lines down my nails. It wasn't smooth flowing.
Melgie C.
HILLIARD, OH
I think this product is super cool and cute! I can totally be creative with my nails and its super easy to use. A perfect way to have like a instant nail polish get together with my friends.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?