BY SALLY HANSEN

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Crystal G.
Netcong, NJ
For the asking price, I don't think it's worth it. It works alright but comes out a little watery and doesn't seem to last very long. It's good for on the go, easy access type of convenience.
Emily T.
Carrollton, TX
I wanted something cool and artsy so I bought the black pen but it turned out to be a serious waste of my time it took forever to try and then if I even slightly accidentally brushed up against something it would rub off, it stayed on for less then an hour. Would never recommend someone waste money on this.
Lindsey R.
Hickory, NC
These are like a one time use kind of thing before the brushes dry up and become hard. Its hard to get the polish out for a second use or more. Not worth your money.
Valerie K.
Marietta, MS
I have like three of these and none of them have really impressed me that much. they are ok i guess but not my cup of tea so to say. they did not work the way i hoped they would. i ended up giving them to my younger cousin
Courtney B.
Ctr Moriches, NY
I have the black one and its a blast. It works well. It hasn't dried out like I've heard happens. You do have to make sure the polish is completely dry or else it wont work but besides that its super fun and easy to control.
Equan S.
Although these do dry pretty quickly i use this for a certain kind of design that i need to dry first before ii do the rest of the design. And ii think this is good for beginners and children
Samantha K.
These didn't come out the way I expected them to. They dry out quickly and they are messy. I had a hard time trying to do the design because I had to keep pushing the pen down on a hard surface for the polish to come out then it left a mess. The tip isn't very thin so I couldn't get the desired look I wanted.
Ashley D.
Salem, IA
When I first saw these nail art pens at Walmart , I was amazed! So many colors!!I tried out a light purple to draw designs on a white nail base. Well, it didn't work... at all! I had to press down so hard that the white nail polish base chipped into half! I was so disappointed! I will NEVER ever buy this again!
Marylyn W.
Ravenswood, WV
I think as long as you have a steady hand that this is great for people that hate paying a bunch of money to people to put small pictures on your nails. Great price and quality product. I would recommend to all females!
Airam B.
North Augusta, SC
The tip is hard and you have to press down really hard for the polish to come out. Sometimes, a huge blob will come out and ruin all of your hard work. I feel like these would be good if you can master the use of them.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?