BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Art

I Heart Nail Art Pens

• Fine-tip pen makes it easy to control
  • Great for French Manicures too
  • Water-based formula is environmentally friendly
  • Water-based formula must be sealed with a top coat

How To Apply:

• Do not apply to bare nail.
  • Apply base coat or polish before use - allow to dry completely.
  • Shake pen with cap on.
  • Push tip on hard surface to dispense color.
  • Apply nail art as desired.
  • Seal with a top coat.

• Where is the cheapest place to buy these? 6 Answers
  • What should I put on my nails after doing my design so it...2 Answers
  • About how many uses will you get out of these?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Valerie K.
Marietta, MS
I have like three of these and none of them have really impressed me that much. they are ok i guess but not my cup of tea so to say. they did not work the way i hoped they would. i ended up giving them to my younger cousin
Marianne C.
Navarre, FL
In theory, the art pen concept is great! but the final product is not that great. the paint dries out fast, it is a bit steep in pricing for the quality you're getting and it's not consistent on how much paint is released..
Amy C.
Pickerington , OH
This is a fun product to play around with but its not the best quality. I have used the black, white, blue, and red. All of them required a couple coats and even with a top coat managed to chip off within a day or two. :-(
Tiffany B.
It's a good idea but it doesn't have the best result. First, the price is pretty high and second, the quality of the nail colors dry out really easily. They have a good selection of colors but I don't think it's worth it...
Dayna M.
Schnecksville, PA
I have the hardest time getting these to work. The consistency is chalky so as soon as you put a top coat on, half of it is gone. The other thing is getting the product to come out, it doesn't come out at all and then you push the top in, but then a whole big glob comes out. It's just cheap and not worth it.
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
Lots of product came out, literally poured out, but I wiped off the excess and worked with what's left and I got decent results. It was fun using them until I ran out but I won't repurchase.
Courtney B.
Ctr Moriches, NY
I have the black one and its a blast. It works well. It hasn't dried out like I've heard happens. You do have to make sure the polish is completely dry or else it wont work but besides that its super fun and easy to control.
Valeria G.
Clayton, CA
I bought 3 of these a while ago but was not happy. The polish just squirts out leaving a blob on my nail. The pink one was also very light and difficult to see on any color that I tried it on
Marissa G.
Fresno, CA
I love painting my nails. So when i saw these i was excited because i would be able to do some cool designs. But the tip would dry out and it would ruin my nail polish because it was always hard. I'm kind of disappointed.
Kayla C.
I have not liked when I have used mine. Very light color when it looks like it is supposed to b bright. It actually bleed through and stained my nails too. I would never buy this products again.
Blanca C.
Do your nail art pens dry out fast?
Alyssa B.
Hollywood, FL
Do they come off easily ?
Adriana M.
Sacramento, CA
What kind of designs do you make with it?
Jessy K.
Englewood, OH
If they changed the formula would you repurchase it?
Iqra J.
Canton, MI
Will the designs stay for a long period of time and be east to remove?